Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums STEM $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 20, 2017
Super CUTE set to feed "baby" It keeps my Granddaughter busy for long stretches of time as she feeds her baby with the bottles of disappearing milk or juice and jars of food with a divided dish and fork and spoom for real life play. She insists that baby must wear the bib to keep clean! All items are very well amde and withstand a lot of handling. Highly recommend this feeding set!
on October 13, 2016
I bought this set for my oldest daughter when she was 2. She managed to leave the milk and juice bottles next to the heater, though, which made the magic of them disappear, so I bought a new set for my youngest (who is now 2). She loves is just as much as her older sister did. This is a great little set for any kid who loves to feed his/her baby.
on July 3, 2014
Daughter received this item at age 3, 2 years ago, when she became a big sister. She still loves playing with this set, in fact, her baby doll is eating from this plate every morning. Her younger siblings now also enjoy this set, opening up the jars, feeding their own stuffed animals (if they get the chance to). Nothing has broken within two years of intense use, and the liquid in her bottles has not dried up yet. Just wished there were non-pink options in dolls accessories like this.
on December 14, 2016
I got three of these feeding sets to go with the Melissa & Doug Mine to Love Brianna dolls that I got for my granddaughters for Christmas. They all love baby dolls so I am sure they will enjoy the dolls and will be tickled to have "triplets".
on February 27, 2014
I gave this to my niece for her second birthday (along with the Diaper Changing Set) and she loved it. She is now three and still plays with it. The bib has started to show some wear, but again, its been over a year of some heavy use. She loves to feed her baby with the bottles and they fit nicely in the diaper bag. Everything still looks pretty new (no scratches or cracks) and I think it was worth the money! I would highly recommend this for any little girl that loves to play with her dolls.
on December 31, 2015
I was debating if I should buy this set, or a cheaper set that had more pieces. I'm positive I made the right choice by purchasing this. It's very well made. My daughter loves that the baby food jars have lids that come off. She loves feeding her baby with the plate and spoon/fork set, and the milk and orange juice are adorable! The bib is very easy to put on and take off.
on November 30, 2017
Wow! They thought of everything a little imagination would need to feed a dolly or stuffed animal.. comes in a nice package too.
on January 18, 2015
Cute for a toddler. I hate that it is packed the way it is. If you give it to a young child be sure to open everything first and throw the box, etc, away as it took me, a grandmother, probably fifteen minutes to open it, cut the "bondage" plastic "zip ties", and remove everything. Cute to put in a little toy "diaper bag" of some sort.
on November 23, 2016
This is an adorable set, can't wait to give to my 2yr old who loves her babies, nicely packaged
on December 27, 2016
Precious set for what it is. We have bought cheaper sets before but the quality of this one is far superior! The bottle tips are small and the perfect size for MOST baby dolls! Great product! Would certainly buy again!