Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 410 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 430 reviews
on September 8, 2016
this was cute but she mostly played with the disappearing bottles. She was fascinated by them. Her dolls take turns getting milk then juice. the plate and silverware have disappeared but the bottles are still around.
on January 5, 2017
My two-year-old daughter loves to feeding her baby with this set. She has so much fun giving her doll her "nighttime bottle" while she drinks her own and she never seems to get tired of unscrewing the applesauce and peas & carrots jars to give her baby dinner. Adorable to watch and constantly keeps her busy! I only wish this came with some sort of case, though, because I find myself looking for missing spoons and jar tops at least once a day.
on March 28, 2017
Another great item from Melissa & Doug. My little one loves this set.
Get's a kick out of the disappearing liquid.
on March 14, 2017
Almost two year old loves it. Mainly got it for the bottles but the other pieces are a nice added value.
on April 20, 2017
I bought this set just for the 2 magic liquid bottles. They are great. It is a nice set
on June 13, 2014
Gave this to my 20 month old granddaughter who has to go everywhere with her baby doll. She was thrilled when she saw what was in the box and Grandma couldn't hardly get it opened fast enough. She knew what each item was for and was a perfect size for her little hands and for her doll. She gives her baby doll bottles to drink and pretends to feed it food. She is a little young for the product age suggestion and that is probably because at this age, children still put things in their mouths. Nothing is too small for that behavior. She does tend to open the baby food containers with her teeth, instead of using the tab on the lid. Other than that personal obstacle of hers, she has put this set to good use.
on April 28, 2017
Cute and fun!! Well made and priced very well!!
on December 27, 2014
Bought this for my toddler daughter and her "baby" and am reminded of feeding my own "baby" when I was little. The milk and juice bottles really do look real and my daughter loves the idea that "baby" has a bib like she does. The lids on the applesauce and peas & carrots are sturdy (and too hard for my now 2-year-old to get off), but the little handles on the jars are easy to push in - not a huge deal, but don't let a little one put the jars in their mouth (my daughter did this before I could blink). Overall, a great little set!
on April 19, 2017
DD loves this to feed her babies
on October 13, 2016
I bought this set for my oldest daughter when she was 2. She managed to leave the milk and juice bottles next to the heater, though, which made the magic of them disappear, so I bought a new set for my youngest (who is now 2). She loves is just as much as her older sister did. This is a great little set for any kid who loves to feed his/her baby.