Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Book House Cleaning _ros _ros _ros  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Paul McCartney Shop Now STEM

Showing 1-10 of 402 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 422 reviews
on March 14, 2017
Almost two year old loves it. Mainly got it for the bottles but the other pieces are a nice added value.
on March 10, 2017
You can count on Melissa and Doug to produce a good product. Our one year old granddaughter loves feeding her baby doll while mommy feeds her baby brother.
on December 21, 2016
Kids love these
on March 19, 2017
same granddaughter loved them
on March 25, 2011
My 2-year-old daughter has a 12" baby doll that she likes taking care of, so I wanted to get her baby doll bottles like I had growing up--the kind that look like the milk drains as the baby drinks. This was a great set because it came with two "magic" bottles, a good quality doll bib, and the other eating accessories. She loves all the pieces and uses them everyday. They are all well-made and great quality, and should last far longer than she'll use them. The bottles can fit into the doll's mouth (it's a Corolle brand baby), but it's a tight fit, so my daughter doesn't usually put it all the way in its mouth. And the liquid "drains" really fast--I know I've seen other magic bottles that go slower so it appears a little more realistic that the baby is drinking. However, those are the only negative criticisms I have for the set. The bib has that nice velcro that doesn't wear out and get fuzzies stuck in it as easily. Great set!
on July 23, 2012
My grandaughter is four and just became a BIG SIS for the second time and is ALL about being a "little" Mommy! She loves this set along with the Melissa & Doug Diaper bag. What is extra nice is that all these supplies actually FIT in the diaper bag along with all the items that came with THAT toy as well. Handy AND Perfect for our Little Mommy.
on November 15, 2012
This is a good, affordable set of baby doll accessories. The bib is adorable and fits a Corolle Mon Premier Calin Charming Pastel Baby Doll perfectly. I'm assuming any 12" baby would be able to use it. The orange juice and milk look real, and are filled with some kind of aptly colored liquid that swishes around realistically. My daughter especially enjoys pretending with the spoon and plate, which are very similar to her own.

This is a cute set that is good value for money.
on January 5, 2017
My two-year-old daughter loves to feeding her baby with this set. She has so much fun giving her doll her "nighttime bottle" while she drinks her own and she never seems to get tired of unscrewing the applesauce and peas & carrots jars to give her baby dinner. Adorable to watch and constantly keeps her busy! I only wish this came with some sort of case, though, because I find myself looking for missing spoons and jar tops at least once a day.
on July 13, 2013
I got this set for my daughter a year and a half ago and she loved it. So do all of her friends who come over to play. When my friend told me how much her daughter loved dolls, I immediately asked her if she had this feeding set. When she said no, I ordered it for her daughter's 3rd bday. It's been a month and my friend says she does not put it down. Lots of fun and containers are cute. Love the bib, 2 different bottles. Sippy cup would be a great addition to this set.
on June 13, 2014
Gave this to my 20 month old granddaughter who has to go everywhere with her baby doll. She was thrilled when she saw what was in the box and Grandma couldn't hardly get it opened fast enough. She knew what each item was for and was a perfect size for her little hands and for her doll. She gives her baby doll bottles to drink and pretends to feed it food. She is a little young for the product age suggestion and that is probably because at this age, children still put things in their mouths. Nothing is too small for that behavior. She does tend to open the baby food containers with her teeth, instead of using the tab on the lid. Other than that personal obstacle of hers, she has put this set to good use.