Industrial Deals HPC Trade in your textbooks Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by All is Bright Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on October 13, 2016
I bought this set for my oldest daughter when she was 2. She managed to leave the milk and juice bottles next to the heater, though, which made the magic of them disappear, so I bought a new set for my youngest (who is now 2). She loves is just as much as her older sister did. This is a great little set for any kid who loves to feed his/her baby.
on December 14, 2016
I got three of these feeding sets to go with the Melissa & Doug Mine to Love Brianna dolls that I got for my granddaughters for Christmas. They all love baby dolls so I am sure they will enjoy the dolls and will be tickled to have "triplets".
on February 27, 2014
I gave this to my niece for her second birthday (along with the Diaper Changing Set) and she loved it. She is now three and still plays with it. The bib has started to show some wear, but again, its been over a year of some heavy use. She loves to feed her baby with the bottles and they fit nicely in the diaper bag. Everything still looks pretty new (no scratches or cracks) and I think it was worth the money! I would highly recommend this for any little girl that loves to play with her dolls.
on December 31, 2015
I was debating if I should buy this set, or a cheaper set that had more pieces. I'm positive I made the right choice by purchasing this. It's very well made. My daughter loves that the baby food jars have lids that come off. She loves feeding her baby with the plate and spoon/fork set, and the milk and orange juice are adorable! The bib is very easy to put on and take off.
on November 30, 2017
Wow! They thought of everything a little imagination would need to feed a dolly or stuffed animal.. comes in a nice package too.
on January 18, 2015
Cute for a toddler. I hate that it is packed the way it is. If you give it to a young child be sure to open everything first and throw the box, etc, away as it took me, a grandmother, probably fifteen minutes to open it, cut the "bondage" plastic "zip ties", and remove everything. Cute to put in a little toy "diaper bag" of some sort.
on November 23, 2016
This is an adorable set, can't wait to give to my 2yr old who loves her babies, nicely packaged
on December 27, 2016
Precious set for what it is. We have bought cheaper sets before but the quality of this one is far superior! The bottle tips are small and the perfect size for MOST baby dolls! Great product! Would certainly buy again!
on December 27, 2014
Bought this for my toddler daughter and her "baby" and am reminded of feeding my own "baby" when I was little. The milk and juice bottles really do look real and my daughter loves the idea that "baby" has a bib like she does. The lids on the applesauce and peas & carrots are sturdy (and too hard for my now 2-year-old to get off), but the little handles on the jars are easy to push in - not a huge deal, but don't let a little one put the jars in their mouth (my daughter did this before I could blink). Overall, a great little set!
on December 15, 2017
I was surprised at the quality. I expected them to be good, but they are just cheaply made and labeled.