Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Melissa & Doug Mine to Love Time to Eat Doll Accessories Feeding Set (8 pcs)
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Holiday Gift Picks Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Subscribe & Save Gifts for Him Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Sting Shop Outdoor Gift Ideas on Amazon

Showing 1-10 of 344 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on March 25, 2011
My 2-year-old daughter has a 12" baby doll that she likes taking care of, so I wanted to get her baby doll bottles like I had growing up--the kind that look like the milk drains as the baby drinks. This was a great set because it came with two "magic" bottles, a good quality doll bib, and the other eating accessories. She loves all the pieces and uses them everyday. They are all well-made and great quality, and should last far longer than she'll use them. The bottles can fit into the doll's mouth (it's a Corolle brand baby), but it's a tight fit, so my daughter doesn't usually put it all the way in its mouth. And the liquid "drains" really fast--I know I've seen other magic bottles that go slower so it appears a little more realistic that the baby is drinking. However, those are the only negative criticisms I have for the set. The bib has that nice velcro that doesn't wear out and get fuzzies stuck in it as easily. Great set!
on July 23, 2012
My grandaughter is four and just became a BIG SIS for the second time and is ALL about being a "little" Mommy! She loves this set along with the Melissa & Doug Diaper bag. What is extra nice is that all these supplies actually FIT in the diaper bag along with all the items that came with THAT toy as well. Handy AND Perfect for our Little Mommy.
on November 15, 2012
This is a good, affordable set of baby doll accessories. The bib is adorable and fits a Corolle Mon Premier Calin Charming Pastel Baby Doll perfectly. I'm assuming any 12" baby would be able to use it. The orange juice and milk look real, and are filled with some kind of aptly colored liquid that swishes around realistically. My daughter especially enjoys pretending with the spoon and plate, which are very similar to her own.

This is a cute set that is good value for money.
on September 4, 2016
This is a great set for my girls! My 3 year old especially loves it! She loves to feed her babies with the spoon and fork. Her speech therapist said that she wanted her to do more pretend play and this set has definitely helped her with this. She is saying spoon and fork all the time now.
on October 13, 2016
I bought this set for my oldest daughter when she was 2. She managed to leave the milk and juice bottles next to the heater, though, which made the magic of them disappear, so I bought a new set for my youngest (who is now 2). She loves is just as much as her older sister did. This is a great little set for any kid who loves to feed his/her baby.
on September 8, 2016
this was cute but she mostly played with the disappearing bottles. She was fascinated by them. Her dolls take turns getting milk then juice. the plate and silverware have disappeared but the bottles are still around.
on February 5, 2016
This is a really cute set. My 2 year old loves playing with the 'disappearing' bottles, and feeding her dolls the pretend food. The bib doesn't always stay secure, but she doesn't really use it anyway.
on December 31, 2015
I was debating if I should buy this set, or a cheaper set that had more pieces. I'm positive I made the right choice by purchasing this. It's very well made. My daughter loves that the baby food jars have lids that come off. She loves feeding her baby with the plate and spoon/fork set, and the milk and orange juice are adorable! The bib is very easy to put on and take off.
on March 3, 2016
Got a set like this for our 2 year old girl from Marshalls for Christmas; had to order a second set so she has one to share with her cousin. She plays with it non-stop & it's a "must have" when traveling.
on July 13, 2013
I got this set for my daughter a year and a half ago and she loved it. So do all of her friends who come over to play. When my friend told me how much her daughter loved dolls, I immediately asked her if she had this feeding set. When she said no, I ordered it for her daughter's 3rd bday. It's been a month and my friend says she does not put it down. Lots of fun and containers are cute. Love the bib, 2 different bottles. Sippy cup would be a great addition to this set.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.