Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Shop Popular Services westworld westworld westworld  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 402 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 422 reviews
on January 5, 2017
My two-year-old daughter loves to feeding her baby with this set. She has so much fun giving her doll her "nighttime bottle" while she drinks her own and she never seems to get tired of unscrewing the applesauce and peas & carrots jars to give her baby dinner. Adorable to watch and constantly keeps her busy! I only wish this came with some sort of case, though, because I find myself looking for missing spoons and jar tops at least once a day.
on March 14, 2017
Almost two year old loves it. Mainly got it for the bottles but the other pieces are a nice added value.
on June 13, 2014
Gave this to my 20 month old granddaughter who has to go everywhere with her baby doll. She was thrilled when she saw what was in the box and Grandma couldn't hardly get it opened fast enough. She knew what each item was for and was a perfect size for her little hands and for her doll. She gives her baby doll bottles to drink and pretends to feed it food. She is a little young for the product age suggestion and that is probably because at this age, children still put things in their mouths. Nothing is too small for that behavior. She does tend to open the baby food containers with her teeth, instead of using the tab on the lid. Other than that personal obstacle of hers, she has put this set to good use.
on December 27, 2014
Bought this for my toddler daughter and her "baby" and am reminded of feeding my own "baby" when I was little. The milk and juice bottles really do look real and my daughter loves the idea that "baby" has a bib like she does. The lids on the applesauce and peas & carrots are sturdy (and too hard for my now 2-year-old to get off), but the little handles on the jars are easy to push in - not a huge deal, but don't let a little one put the jars in their mouth (my daughter did this before I could blink). Overall, a great little set!
on October 13, 2016
I bought this set for my oldest daughter when she was 2. She managed to leave the milk and juice bottles next to the heater, though, which made the magic of them disappear, so I bought a new set for my youngest (who is now 2). She loves is just as much as her older sister did. This is a great little set for any kid who loves to feed his/her baby.
on August 16, 2015
I bought this Feeding Set, along with the Melissa & Doug Doll Diaper Changing Set, for my granddaughter's third birthday. The items are cute and sturdy, and they all fit in the diaper bag with the Diaper Changing Set items. I bought the two sets separately and saved $10 over the price of the combined set that included the exact same items. My granddaughter lives in a different state, so I haven't been able to see her play with these sets; but I'm sure she will love them.
on December 21, 2016
Kids love these
on December 31, 2015
I was debating if I should buy this set, or a cheaper set that had more pieces. I'm positive I made the right choice by purchasing this. It's very well made. My daughter loves that the baby food jars have lids that come off. She loves feeding her baby with the plate and spoon/fork set, and the milk and orange juice are adorable! The bib is very easy to put on and take off.
on January 26, 2014
There is a moment in a Grandmothers life when she knows she picked a perfect toy. I had that moment at Christmas
when my sweet grand daughter opened this, big smile on her face as she starts feeding her baby dolls, over an over.
This is a Great Set, well made with all young mommy needs. My Grand Daughter is 2, the milk & juice bottles are still mesmerizing her. I added the diaper changing set with diaper bag from Melissa & Doug to keep all her babies needs in. Makes it easier to take places as well.
Great feeding set, I highly recommend this set.
on September 4, 2016
This is a great set for my girls! My 3 year old especially loves it! She loves to feed her babies with the spoon and fork. Her speech therapist said that she wanted her to do more pretend play and this set has definitely helped her with this. She is saying spoon and fork all the time now.