BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Pick of the week $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 15, 2017
Grandkids love these to play with "feeding" their dollies. They are very sturdy and great for little hands to manipulate. I do wish they came in something other than "Barbie" pink however. Boys do like to play with these also!!
on August 20, 2017
Super CUTE set to feed "baby" It keeps my Granddaughter busy for long stretches of time as she feeds her baby with the bottles of disappearing milk or juice and jars of food with a divided dish and fork and spoom for real life play. She insists that baby must wear the bib to keep clean! All items are very well amde and withstand a lot of handling. Highly recommend this feeding set!
on September 8, 2016
this was cute but she mostly played with the disappearing bottles. She was fascinated by them. Her dolls take turns getting milk then juice. the plate and silverware have disappeared but the bottles are still around.
on September 9, 2017
Grandkids love all of the items, that came with the bag. I love the Melissa and Doug line of toys.The kids love the disappearing milk & juice. Its well made & they love it.
on December 27, 2016
Precious set for what it is. We have bought cheaper sets before but the quality of this one is far superior! The bottle tips are small and the perfect size for MOST baby dolls! Great product! Would certainly buy again!
on December 31, 2015
I was debating if I should buy this set, or a cheaper set that had more pieces. I'm positive I made the right choice by purchasing this. It's very well made. My daughter loves that the baby food jars have lids that come off. She loves feeding her baby with the plate and spoon/fork set, and the milk and orange juice are adorable! The bib is very easy to put on and take off.
on March 14, 2017
Almost two year old loves it. Mainly got it for the bottles but the other pieces are a nice added value.
on October 15, 2017
I got this for my daughters birthday. It goes perfectly with the Melissa and Doug baby doll.
on August 16, 2015
I bought this Feeding Set, along with the Melissa & Doug Doll Diaper Changing Set, for my granddaughter's third birthday. The items are cute and sturdy, and they all fit in the diaper bag with the Diaper Changing Set items. I bought the two sets separately and saved $10 over the price of the combined set that included the exact same items. My granddaughter lives in a different state, so I haven't been able to see her play with these sets; but I'm sure she will love them.
on August 4, 2017
Our granddaughter loves this set! The disappearing juice and milk are still a magical item.