Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Melissa & Doug Time to Eat Feeding Set
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports

on September 12, 2010
We purchased this for my daughter two weeks ago and she loves it. The toy is very well made, and it looks like it will last for a long time. The baby food jars are wonderful, the caps screw off and my daughter loves to go through the process of opening the food, testing the temperature and putting it into the dish. I was most excited that the baby bottles (juice and milk) fit our daughter's 12" doll. Other baby bottles we had purchased were simply too big. The bib the set includes fits my daughter's 12 inch baby tidoo doll and 15 inch pottery barn doll. I was very surprized by how much my 4.5 year old enjoys this toy, normally she does not seem as interested in feeding her babydolls as dressing them, but for the last two weeks she has been consistently feeding her babies. I am so impressed with this product that I will be looking at Melissa and Doug for other doll and doll accessories this christmas.
on March 25, 2011
My 2-year-old daughter has a 12" baby doll that she likes taking care of, so I wanted to get her baby doll bottles like I had growing up--the kind that look like the milk drains as the baby drinks. This was a great set because it came with two "magic" bottles, a good quality doll bib, and the other eating accessories. She loves all the pieces and uses them everyday. They are all well-made and great quality, and should last far longer than she'll use them. The bottles can fit into the doll's mouth (it's a Corolle brand baby), but it's a tight fit, so my daughter doesn't usually put it all the way in its mouth. And the liquid "drains" really fast--I know I've seen other magic bottles that go slower so it appears a little more realistic that the baby is drinking. However, those are the only negative criticisms I have for the set. The bib has that nice velcro that doesn't wear out and get fuzzies stuck in it as easily. Great set!
on July 23, 2012
My grandaughter is four and just became a BIG SIS for the second time and is ALL about being a "little" Mommy! She loves this set along with the Melissa & Doug Diaper bag. What is extra nice is that all these supplies actually FIT in the diaper bag along with all the items that came with THAT toy as well. Handy AND Perfect for our Little Mommy.
on November 15, 2012
This is a good, affordable set of baby doll accessories. The bib is adorable and fits a Corolle Mon Premier Calin Charming Pastel Baby Doll perfectly. I'm assuming any 12" baby would be able to use it. The orange juice and milk look real, and are filled with some kind of aptly colored liquid that swishes around realistically. My daughter especially enjoys pretending with the spoon and plate, which are very similar to her own.

This is a cute set that is good value for money.
on July 13, 2013
I got this set for my daughter a year and a half ago and she loved it. So do all of her friends who come over to play. When my friend told me how much her daughter loved dolls, I immediately asked her if she had this feeding set. When she said no, I ordered it for her daughter's 3rd bday. It's been a month and my friend says she does not put it down. Lots of fun and containers are cute. Love the bib, 2 different bottles. Sippy cup would be a great addition to this set.
on July 15, 2015
Gifted this to our DD for Christmas. She loves to carry this set around and feed her babies. The sizing of the items are easy for little hands to hold onto and the set has everything you need. Note, the little tops on the baby food jars come off and you can put little surprises in them for fun (like cheerios). This has been a hit at our house and I imagine it would make a cute gift for someone else.
on February 5, 2016
This is a really cute set. My 2 year old loves playing with the 'disappearing' bottles, and feeding her dolls the pretend food. The bib doesn't always stay secure, but she doesn't really use it anyway.
on March 3, 2016
Got a set like this for our 2 year old girl from Marshalls for Christmas; had to order a second set so she has one to share with her cousin. She plays with it non-stop & it's a "must have" when traveling.
on June 13, 2014
Gave this to my 20 month old granddaughter who has to go everywhere with her baby doll. She was thrilled when she saw what was in the box and Grandma couldn't hardly get it opened fast enough. She knew what each item was for and was a perfect size for her little hands and for her doll. She gives her baby doll bottles to drink and pretends to feed it food. She is a little young for the product age suggestion and that is probably because at this age, children still put things in their mouths. Nothing is too small for that behavior. She does tend to open the baby food containers with her teeth, instead of using the tab on the lid. Other than that personal obstacle of hers, she has put this set to good use.
on January 18, 2015
Cute for a toddler. I hate that it is packed the way it is. If you give it to a young child be sure to open everything first and throw the box, etc, away as it took me, a grandmother, probably fifteen minutes to open it, cut the "bondage" plastic "zip ties", and remove everything. Cute to put in a little toy "diaper bag" of some sort.