Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on February 6, 2018
Every part of this set is nice, and my 3 year old daughter loves using it to feed her baby, "Marcy". But I think the best part is those magic bottles... The milk and juice appears to drain when they are tipped upside down into baby's mouth, and they magically re-fill when they're turned right-side up again. Yes, yes, it's old technology - I remember this trick from my own 80's childhood. But it's new to my husband. He can't stop playing with those magic bottles - he has never seen this "magic" before!
on August 20, 2017
Super CUTE set to feed "baby" It keeps my Granddaughter busy for long stretches of time as she feeds her baby with the bottles of disappearing milk or juice and jars of food with a divided dish and fork and spoom for real life play. She insists that baby must wear the bib to keep clean! All items are very well amde and withstand a lot of handling. Highly recommend this feeding set!
on January 5, 2017
My two-year-old daughter loves to feeding her baby with this set. She has so much fun giving her doll her "nighttime bottle" while she drinks her own and she never seems to get tired of unscrewing the applesauce and peas & carrots jars to give her baby dinner. Adorable to watch and constantly keeps her busy! I only wish this came with some sort of case, though, because I find myself looking for missing spoons and jar tops at least once a day.
on December 27, 2017
Came quickly and my daughter loves it! The juice and milk "disappear" mostly. I feel like I can still see a tiny bit of it when it's upside down. I loved my bottle that was like these when I was a child playing with my baby dolls.
on June 13, 2014
Gave this to my 20 month old granddaughter who has to go everywhere with her baby doll. She was thrilled when she saw what was in the box and Grandma couldn't hardly get it opened fast enough. She knew what each item was for and was a perfect size for her little hands and for her doll. She gives her baby doll bottles to drink and pretends to feed it food. She is a little young for the product age suggestion and that is probably because at this age, children still put things in their mouths. Nothing is too small for that behavior. She does tend to open the baby food containers with her teeth, instead of using the tab on the lid. Other than that personal obstacle of hers, she has put this set to good use.
on October 15, 2017
I got this for my daughters birthday. It goes perfectly with the Melissa and Doug baby doll.
on November 2, 2017
Very cute and looked like the sets from when I was a kid......50 years ago!!
on January 22, 2018
My 2 year old granddaughter loves them!! She keeps feeding her baby and saying gone, and then turns the bottle right side up again! And says"there it is"!!
on March 5, 2018
My granddaughter loves these accessories for her doll. The food jars come empty, so I had to add some beads to represent the peas and carrots.
on February 6, 2018
So cute and my granddaughter was intrigued by the disappearing liquid. Went well with the baby doll and high chair she also received.