Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 239 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 265 reviews
on August 23, 2014
For some reason my kids didn't take to this as well as I thought. My 2.5 year old daughter occasionally picks up the drill and plays with it for less than a minute, then moves on to something else. She is amused though when I show her how each item works. My 8 month old son will gnaw on the screwdriver or screw, then move on. I still like it though because the materials are nice and soft. There is some corduroy which gives a nice texture on all the items. The quality is nice, and it looks handsome in a play area.

Most previous posters have stated what each item does. The drill has a pull-cord which causes it to vibrate. The saw has some sturdy plastic or something inside helping to keep its shape when "sawing". The two brown blocks are held together with velcro and can be "sawed" apart. They also have holes in them where the screws fit perfectly. The screws have hold on top where the screwdriver fits perfectly. The handle of the toolbox has velcro on one end allowing items to be taken out/placed in with ease. It's also a ruler, but does not detach from one side.

The price is decent, around $20, for a nice set. I hope my kids will eventually play with it more, but even on the shelf, it still serves a purpose of looking nice.
on October 4, 2015
Ordered this because Grandpa has been in constructions all of his life. Our grandson is almost 9 mos old and maybe this doesn't make enough noise for him. LOL I like how all the little tools can go back in the "tool box". Grandson does think it is funny when Grandpa pulls the handle on the drill and it vibrates (doesn't hurt). Other toys with bells and whistles and music get grandson's attention more than this set but I think as he grows he may enjoy it more.
on October 18, 2014
My son got this @4 months. He plays with it from time to time. It works great for dump/fill play. Each of the tools also provide their own entertainment value. He is particularly fond of the drill and even more so since he learned to pull it. He is now 2 and since he thinks tools can be used in all random places I like that these ones don't leave scratch marks on the floors, walls and furniture.
on June 20, 2016
I love this little tool box. I also save a ton of money on home maintenance now that my toddlers insist on fixing absolutely everything for me. The tools are soft, but sturdy at the same time. The toolbox and all of the handles are made from a very soft corduroy fabric that is really nice and the faux metal parts are stiffened so they are nice and rigid. The drill vibrates when you pull the cord, so that adds some realism too. Really fun and well made.
on January 2, 2017
My Grandson ( 10 months) absolutely LOVES !! these. I bought cars, blocks and toolbox together he plays with them all day !!!
on June 25, 2016
Cute, plush and functional! The screw driver and hammer actually works on the plush nails that goes into the plush wood pieces. The two wood pieces are velcro together which can be sawed by the plush saw! haha. The plush drill has a cord which can be pulled which vibrates! My kid loves it, although he doesn't know how to use them yet because he's only 7 months. I recommend 1 or 2 years of age for the full usage of this toy.
on April 4, 2016
Not a bad toy just really no wow factor but that might be what they were going for. The drill vibrates when you pull a string which is kinda neat and it is pretty awesome that it takes no batteries, but it would be nice if the saw or hammer had a purpose. Overall it is okay.
on January 18, 2016
My son loves this tool set, he is just 11 months old so he is still learning the purpose of each item (although he has just started hammering on the nail!) but he likes playing with every single item in this set. The colorful tools capture his attention and are fantastic for little hands!
on March 1, 2017
My 1 yr old loves his older brothers hard toy tools, so I purchased these in hopes of less dents and dings in my home. He does not really play with these.
on May 31, 2017
A sweet, colorful and well made toy. My kiddo loves chewing on the tools and taking them out and putting them back in the container equally - ha.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.