CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Melissa & Doug Jumbo Triangular Colored Pencils (Set of 24)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Create and color with these easy to grasp pencils
- Striking colors
- Unique shape will help develop and reinforce the preferred grip for writing skills
- Clear vinyl case will help develop organizational skills
- Exceptional Quality and value
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
* Triangular shape. The corners are nicely rounded so it's comfortable to grip. But, the triangular shape makes for easier gripping and keeps the pencils from rolling away.
* Long length. Many jumbo colored pencils are shorter than standard colored pencils; these are not, which means more use.
* Many vibrant colors. Gorgeous, vivid colors are better than some we've tried, and I've never seen jumbo colored pencils in a set bigger than 8 or 12.
The only thing I would change is that these pencils do not have the color names written on them. That would be helpful sometimes in distinguishing between similarly colored pencils. There are two brown ones that have an almost identical exterior, and it would be easy to pick the wrong one when trying to match previous drawing. However, these pencils are still good enough to warrant a 5-star rating, and I recommend them to any parent of preschoolers or toddlers.
People were asking about what kind of sharpener to use for these. I bought the Maped Classic 2-Hole Metal Pencil Sharpener, Grey (006700) and it works perfectly. I get a nice, crisp, pointed pencil every time.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
First, you must order a pencil sharpener with a jumbo opening to sharpen these pencils. The circumference is quite large. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Carol Mello
Love them! So easy for my 4 year old to use. He wanted real colored pencils like his big sister and these are so easy to hold and provide great color.Published 7 months ago by MamaofFive
Love pretty much anything from Melissa and Doug! These were a gift, but ordered with confidence. The recipient loves her books, pencils, and crayons!!Published 9 months ago by Cory DeNuccio
These are much better quality than the Crayola Colored Pencils. These are all we buy now.Published 9 months ago by Greg
Our 3 & 5 year old children love these pencils. We are on our 3rd set because they use them so much...more so than crayons! Great triangle shape barrel and vibrant colors. Read morePublished 9 months ago by Cassandra
Love these for my kids. I have ordered them a few times now. Markers dry out crayons break easily; colored pencils are a great compromise.Published 9 months ago by PenName
Love them! All the colors I ever thought about. And now my daughter wants a set! Christmas gift!Published 10 months ago by C. J. Liebgold