CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Melissa & Doug Triangular Crayon Set, 24-Piece
|Price:||$5.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Durable non-roll crayons
- 24 vibrant colors
- Triangular shape promotes writing-readiness skills
- Handy flip-top case with handle
- Made completely of break-resistant plastic--not wax!
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
2. The triangular shape ALSO helps young children grip the crayon properly.
3. The lack of wrappers means the crayons are easier to sharpen, and you don't catch the kids peeling the wrappers off for the heck of it.
4. The colors are clear and bright, not like knock-off crayons.
5. The container makes it easier for young children to get JUST the crayon they want without spilling them all on the ground.
6. These are the most durable crayons in existence. They're, like, unbreakable. It's not the shape - Crayola triangle crayons break too. I don't know what it is.
* Unique shape. The unique triangular shape of these crayons makes a good grip by tiny hands that much easier. As an added bonus, it also keeps them from rolling away.
* No wrapper. Crayon wrappers always end up in the way eventually. These do away with them entirely which also means less waste.
* They come in a plastic case instead of a cardboard box. The case is much nicer, but to be honest, don't expect it to survive the rough hands of excited children.
* No animal fat! A lot of people either don't realize or don't care that most crayons have actual animal fat in them. Melissa and Doug crayons do not have animal fat/stearic acid and are suitable for vegans.
* Color isn't quite as nice as top brands, but is comparable to generics.
* A little awkward to sharpen
* Will break in a firm grip. Other crayons do too, but these are promoted as being break resistant.
* No individual wrapper telling your child the name of the color. Wrappers can be annoying so this is a good and a bad thing.
All said, the pros definitely outweigh the cons. This is a product that I feel good buying for my children.
When looking to buy a product I always read several reviews first. Therefore, when reviewing products I've purchased, I will leave as much honest information as possible and give my personal opinions to aid others in the buying process. The statements here are based on my opinion and my personal experience only. I rank each product with 1-5 star rating, below you will find what I personally feel each star represents when I am reviewing a product.
1 star = I hate the product - would return if I could, threw it away
2 star = I don't like the product - will never purchase again, but will use until I get something different
3 star = It's okay - I'm indifferent about it
4 star = I like the product - highly recommend it
5 star = I LOVE the product - strongly recommend this product and this product alone (would purchase again if need be)
Thank you for taking the time to read my review. If you found it helpful, please let me know by selecting "yes" below. Thank you!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These are perfect for an "on the go bag". We keep them in our car and let the kids color with them at restaurants etc. Read morePublished 19 days ago by Sylvia
I thought I was purchasing the big triangle crayons. These break very easyPublished 23 days ago by lisa foley
Crayola has stronger colors, and my 3 year old snapped these in half within a week... which he couldn't do with the thicker triangular crayons from M&D.Published 1 month ago by Erin A
Love that these don't roll around everywhere. Great for traveling withPublished 2 months ago by Kerry O.
These were cute and hard to break compared to regular crayons the colors were good too my 2 year old seems to like marker more but these are greatPublished 3 months ago by CN
the crayons are a bit smaller than I expected, but still very nice. Love the case, but it is a bit hard for Grandma to open. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Karen