Oil month Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

on January 21, 2015
This playset includes people and suitcases that can be taken from the plane or luggage cart and used with similar play sets. We often use this set with our wooden train and car sets to make a larger town. We were a little disappointed that there were no "children" in the plane, only 3 men and 1 woman. It could have been a great toy to prepare a child for its first plane ride if there was a "child" in the plane too. We've been using the people from the other wooden playsets to pretend it's our family in the plane.
on March 2, 2015
Great toy for our 1.5 year old. Simple wood & fun to drive around & put people & luggage in and out. But, there is dried up yellow glue in several spots. Not just where prices were glued together, but dribbles & excess in other places too. Didn't return/exchange because it was christmas.
on March 19, 2014
The only reason I gave a 4 vs 5 is because the toy doesn't hook onto other sets, like the train. The people interchange which is great. Takes slot if abuse from a 2 year old, we had it several months before he or I noticed the wings move.
on January 13, 2016
My son loves airplanes and this was perfect for imaginary play. Each little person that it comes with has a matching luggage so you can practice colors as well. I would but kind of container at Target to store the pieces because the little people and luggage get lost easily.
on February 11, 2014
As ive said before and will say it again, any Melissa and Doug product is worth the purchase and the price. Their toys are constructed really well and hold up with moderate play (meaning not deliberately trying to destroy them) This was bought for my 2 year old grandson who love it
on June 1, 2015
Our girls are going through an airplane phase, so they are really enjoying this set. I don't want to be the "overly sensitive to gender stereotypes" guy, but thought it was probably worth noting that the character with the pilot uniform is clearly a man. There is a woman character who is wearing a nice business suit, and she fits in the pilot seat just fine. Doesn't bother me, but figured it might bother some.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 20, 2016
My 2-year-old cousin loved this! The block pieces slide in and out easily, and he has no problem with connecting the different vehicles. Perfect gift for little hands!
on July 28, 2014
Melissa and Doug toys are almost always great and this one is no exception. Kids love them and they are back to basics. Nice construction and something they can play with that doesn't cost a fortune.
on January 31, 2016
My grandson loves this , but it was missing parts. My daughter exchanged it for another one.
on December 22, 2013
We love Melissa and Doug and these are been a lot of fun. I would like to have them connect better to the other Melissa and Doug whittle world toys so that they could be interchangeable. It is the same type of hitch but the hitch is just a little different shape that it doesn't work well.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question