Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $13.92 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.45 shipping
Melissa & Doug Stamp and Sort Wooden Mailbox Activity and Toy, Developmental Toy, Construction, 14 Pieces, 7.5” H x 7.5” W x 13.4” L
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- STURDY WOODEN MAILBOX ACTIVITY TOY: The Melissa & Doug Stamp and Sort Wooden Mailbox Activity Toy includes a wooden mailbox with 6 letters, 6 removable stamps, and a key.
- EXCEPTIONAL DEVELOPMENTAL TOY: The Melissa & Doug children’s mailbox helps to develop multiple skills, including hand-eye coordination and social skills, and encourages storytelling and imaginative play.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: This kid’s mailbox toy is made from high-quality materials and assembled with precision manufacturing standards, which ensures sturdy construction that holds up against frequent use.
- GIFT FOR AGES 3 AND UP: This set is a delightful and educational gift for kids ages 3 and up. Add the Melissa & Doug Rainbow Stamp Pad to round out the hands-on play experience and to give kids an engaging option for screen-free fun.
- “THE GOLD STANDARD IN CHILDHOOD PLAY”: For more than 30 years, Melissa & Doug has created beautifully designed imagination- and creativity-sparking products that NBC News called “the gold standard in early childhood play.”
- 100% HAPPINESS GUARANTEE: We design every toy to the highest quality standards, and to nurture minds and hearts. If your child is not inspired, give us a call and we'll make it right. Our phone number is on every product!
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Receive special deliveries every day with this wooden standing mailbox. Brightly painted in official blue (just like the real thing!) the Stamp and Sort Mailbox features multi-sized mail slots to drop in letters and cards, and a locking door with wooden key to play postal worker and collect the mail. The set comes with six wooden pieces of mail and six self-sticking wooden stamps. Mix and match the stamps and pieces of mail, then sort by size!
Build Their Skills
This sturdy wooden mailbox is built to last for years of creative play. Use the square stamps and different-sized rectangular pieces of mail to help teach shape and number recognition and sorting skills. Collection times are printed on the front of the mailbox, helping kids learn concepts of time, days of the week, word recognition, and more. This versatile activity set provides countless hours of imaginative play while promoting creative expression, fine motor skills, visual perception, and hand-eye coordination.
Skills at Play
- Language & Letters
- Fine Motor Development
|Melissa & Doug My Own Wooden Mailbox Activity Set and Educational Toy||Melissa & Doug See & Spell Wooden Educational Toy With 8 Double-Sided Spelling Boards and 50+ Letter||Melissa & Doug Shape Sorting Clock - Wooden Educational Toy||Melissa & Doug My First Daily Magnetic Calendar||Melissa & Doug Take-Along Tool Kit Wooden Construction Toy (24 pcs)|
|Inspire learning with these educational (and fun!) play sets from Melissa & Doug.||Sending and receiving "mail" is even more fun with this toy mailbox, complete with a bright red flag.||Complete a puzzle to spell a word with this beautiful wooden set!||This preschool-friendly clock features color-coded minute and hour hands that spin around with a simple push!||Encourages communication and a reassuring expectation about the events in a child's life!||This 24-piece tool kit lets kids take their building projects wherever they want!|
Enjoy the thrill of receiving personal mail every day with this wooden mailbox activity set. With 6 letters and 6 removable stamps, it's fun to sort the mail into the mailbox and then open the door with the wooden key to see what's arrived!
Wooden stamps are a safe and educational developmental toy for kids. This sturdy wooden mailbox has been designed to hold up against constant use by children three and older. Kids can use the square stamps and different-sized rectangular pieces of mail to help teach number and shape sorting and recognition skills. The collection time is printed on the front of the mailbox, which helps children learn time, day, week, and month concepts. It is a high-quality and versatile activity set that provides countless hours of imaginative play while promoting creative expression, fine motor skills, visual perception, and hand-eye coordination. The Stamp and Sort Wooden Activity set is a delightful and educational gift for kids ages 3 and up. Add the Melissa & Doug Rainbow Stamp Pad to round out the hands-on play experience and to give kids an engaging option for screen-free fun.
For more than 30 years, Melissa & Doug has created beautifully designed imagination- and creativity-sparking products that NBC News called “the gold standard in early childhood play.” We design every toy to the highest quality standards, and to nurture minds and hearts. If your child is not inspired, give us a call and we'll make it right. Our phone number is on every product!
BySee all Product description
472 customer reviews
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The mail with stamps will only fit in one direction with a certain side up in a certain slot-- this frustrated my 3 year old to no end at first-- but once he figured it out he was happy. Good problem solving task!
Only negative is the mailbox arrived with one leg broken off. The legs are somewhat fragile and will break under any awkward force. Luckily I easily fixed the broken leg with some simple wood glue.
The letters are different thicknesses and sizes so only certain ones can go through certain slots, so it's a bit of a puzzle for the child to figure out which takes the monotony out of the whole thing. My daughter actually uses a little sling bag to "collect" the letters after they've all been delivered. I like that there's even a little piece of foam for cushion in the bottom of the mailbox to lessen the loudness of the drop.
The only issue we've really had is with misplacing the little mailbox key. It doesn't really fit snug into the lock, which is fine because it's one less thing your child will have to worry about is sticking the key in perfectly. Luckily the key isn't even necessary to open the box since the little yellow knob can be turned with your fingers. Which is good because like I said, that key is easy to misplace!