Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Customer reviews

94%
Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Black|Change
Price:$9.99+ $7.95 shipping

Showing 1-10 of 16 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 17 reviews
on April 2, 2013
I started using this metode of coffee making 40 years ago, went through many other products, and finally came fully circle...this is the BEST!
As this was a Valentine's Day present, I expected a red unit, as depictred, but received a black one. When I alerted the seller, I was promptly sent a red oine, and was told to keep the black one to make up for the confusion. Now, THAT's service!
on May 12, 2017
You can actually SEE how much hot water you're pouring into the cup. Love this!
on March 11, 2014
This is great for a small office, the coffee tastes great!!! Purchased for my son, makes a nice gift for anyone :)
on November 28, 2013
This is the easiest way to custom brew a single cup of coffee. You can use as much or little coffee of your choice . . . I love it. All the great techno-gagets are nice, but this will give you whatever you want in a good cup of coffee.
on January 29, 2014
I've purchased this item several times over the past few years, and the mug has always been two-tone, with a lighter, contrasting color inside. When a friend said she really liked the coffee and the mug she was using and especially the two-tones, I purchased four of the sets to give her as a gift, even though I could not control the primary color of the mug. When the item arrived, only one of the four was two-tone (red with white inside). The other three were solid black, despite the fact that it was packaged in a box that showed the black mug with white inside. I decided to use only the red-white mug as a gift. The all-black mug looks like it could be found in any dollar store and is far less attractive. The seller wanted me to pay shipping to return the three black mugs to exchange for red-white, at a cost almost as much as the original price, I declined.

I gave it three rather than two stars, because I very much enjoy coffee brewed this way and realize many buyers will probably use the plastic single-serve cone with a different mug. From now on, I will buy only the plastic cone and choose an interesting mug to go with it, when I want to give someone the pleasure of coffee brewed this way one cup at a time.
on October 20, 2013
I love it; now it's about finding the right coffee & dosage! Can be bulky carrying it from home to work so maybe I would buy 2. And the picture should show a Black mug set cause I did not receive Red; which I would have liked.
on July 17, 2013
I used have a one made out of plastic from years ago.
It didn't need a paper filter like this one.
But I think the paper filter is a better way to go.
Because the clean up of it is better.
on August 3, 2013
so cute easy to use makes a great cup of coffee. it replaced an expensive one serve coffee machine highly recommend this product it surpassed all my expectations
on February 5, 2013
Super easy, easy to clean, lots less expensive than my Keurig...easy to adjust the strength of your "old school" coffee!
on January 13, 2014
It is Easy to use and a fast way to make coffee an everyday thing done without electricity or having to plug an appliance in

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.