Melitta Cone Coffee Filters Natural Brown #4 100 count
|Price:||$4.88 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 100% Chlorin Free
- Microfine flavor enhancing peforations allow the full coffee flavor to fileter through
- Double-crimp for extra strength
- Cone coffee filters fits all coffeemakers that use a No. 4 size filter cone
- Made in U.S.A.
- Melitta cone filters micro fine perforations allow coffee's full flavor to filter through as it traps bitter grounds and sediments.
- Melitta cone filters are made with only oxygen cleansed paper and designed with a 2nd safety crimp for strength and durability, guartanteed not to burst.
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 1:25 Mins|
The filter is a cone filter and it fits perfectly into the internal filter holder. This is a good product and I rated it at 5 stars. The price at our local grocery store was less expensive.
There are some things on Amazon that are a bargain when you get them, and other things which are not. For every day stuff like these filters, shop around before you commit.
Jeffery F. Brown, Amazon Prime Customer
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Been using these for years in hopes that they are not bleached like the white filters.Published 1 day ago by Linda G.
I bought the coffee filters with the expectation I'd also be buying a drip coffee cone ... but, the coffee cone was out of stock or 'something' and so I have all these coffee... Read morePublished 5 days ago by Amazon Customer