Amazon Vehicles Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 100 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 124 reviews
on December 15, 2014
MelodySusie a 4 in 1 Facial Cleaning Massager, a portable deeply clean, gently exfoliates, soothes and softens skin. It has a comfortable hold and is easy to operate with AAA batteries. A unique packing design for storage and to dry the brush, it has 4 different clean heads and two different washing speeds to meet your facial needs, or whether you choose to use on your hands and feet. It is a gentle and effective way to deeply cleanse the skin, removing impurities and dead skin cells for a rejuvenated and radiant complexion. For best results advertisers state use in conjunction with the 4 in 1 Facial Cleaning Massager products suitable to your skin type. It comes with a User Manual of instructions.

After viewing many different brands of 4 in 1 cleansing systems, massagers by Clarisonic Mia-Graphite or Clarisonic Mia2, SpaLife, Revlon, and Dove Skin Vitalizer Facial Cleaning System, among others. I think that the MelodySusie Facial & Body Brush Spa Cleaning System is a great DEAL, a good quality product, and a great purchase opportunity for all of the uses it has for someone, whether using it as a facial cleanser, body massager, and/or foot cleanser. It would make a great gift, and it is not expensive.

I would recommend this product to others, as well as Amazon Customers. This product arrived securely/neatly wrapped, and placed in its own case, sealed with plastic to avoid dust, and any other malfunctions. The delivery was impressive, FAST, and received before the delivery expected date. I am very happy with the reasonable price, the quality of this product, and the many uses that is available with this product for my face, hands, and feet.
on January 7, 2017
Ive had this little gem for awhile now and for an inexpensive face cleaner, i have to say compared to the others on the market this one has really held up. It hasn't broken or anything ( knock on wood) . and this is 2 years later.
The only reason i gave it 4 stars is because i can't really order a replacement head. so i have to have to keep soaking and cleaning the one i use. Which is okay because it's worked out fine. I just use the cleaner that i use for my makeup brushes.
It's a handy little thing and works superbly.
I'm not sorry for buying it instead of a 100$ one.
on February 18, 2015
For the price this is great. I give it 4 stars because I do wish it was a bit faster speed. For my face though...it's pefect. Works great in the shower and has held up to the water. Comes with a case which is perfect For keeping everything together.
on September 1, 2013
I originally hated this after the first use. I found it to be a little uncomfortable and not as great as I had hoped. I used it with the Cetaphil facial cleanser and didn't really like it. But now I have switched cleansers (I use the Clinique 3 step system now) and I love it. I think it feels better with the Clinique facial soap vs the Cetaphil because the Clinique lathers up more. I love the fact that it comes with a little case, which is honestly what sold me on this product to begin with, I needed a case for travel. One of my main concerns though would be buying new brush heads. I haven't seen any here on amazon so I'm not too sure what I would do after using this one for about 3 months. I'll more than likely end up purchasing the clarisonic I just wanted to try a cheaper alternative first.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 5, 2014
This is my first battery operated personal portable FaciaI System I am thoroughly enjoying it.
The bristles are soft and effective. The pumice attachment is good. I also enjoy the massager with the roller balls. I have not used the round foam attachment, I'm quite sure it is relaxing too.
My opinion, great quality for the money.
on December 13, 2013
First off one review said it was waterproof but when I read through the manual to double check, it says it is NOT and to not use it in the shower. I won't risk it. Kind of a bummer, but that isn't the sellers fault at all. This thing is great. I thought maybe the bristles would be a little rough, but I was wrong. It's the softest brush I've ever felt. Don't let it fool you though, this thing cleans your face like no other. I have very sensitive skin and eczema and I use this with my regular facial scrub and lotion, my skin feels amazing. This would be a great gift for someone always looking for a new at home spa treatment.
Yes! I'd recommend it. For under 30 dollars this is a wonderful tool to have.
on October 9, 2014
So far I am loving this product. It cleans my pores very deeply. I used to rely on the pore cleansing strips by Biore, however it became very expensive to keep up with the routine my skin required. This product is great. Just put a small amount of Neutrogena pink grapefruit wash on the bristle attachment and it works and feels so great! I also use a lot less face wash =) great experience thus far. My only critiques: I wish there was a higher spin setting instead of just low and high, I also wish the case it came in was a little more sturdy and compact. The top never really stays on securely.
on May 30, 2014
This set is a miracle worker. whenever I used to wash my face with soap or scrub i was always felt like i wasn't cleaning my face right. As soon as i use it my face felt cleaner and i saw a complete different. People complimented me that i was glowing. I absolutely love the case it comes in, very easy to travel with. I carry this with me everywhere i go !! This has become my partner in traveling.
on December 23, 2013
Although this brush works and does what is intended, don't expect the same quality as similar, more expensive products. I have oily, large pores and acne prone skin and bought this product for exfoliation. It isn't a miracle worker, but it works and does make my skin feel softer after with no irritation or break outs. I haven't noticed a change in my pores yet, but overall a satisfactory buy.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 10, 2014
I've been using this for about a month and it works pretty well, no problems yet. However, I am a little confused about the 3 other heads... they don't work all that well. So, like other reviewers, the brush head is really the only useful one. I would prefer a smaller travel case with the 1 head than what it is, but it works.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.