- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B004705SOW
- Item model number: 5001506
- Average Customer Review: 3.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,296,749 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Melon Bicycles 5001506 Folding Bicycle Carry Bag, Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Heavy duty water resistant bag with a reinforced bottom area
- Handles and an adjustable shoulder strap makes carrying your bike easy and comfortable while ensuring your clothes stay clean
- Conveniently folds into a 9 1/2" x 12" package that can be attached to the handlebars
- Includes velcro strap to cinch wheels together when folded, water bottle holder, and cell phone pocket
- Lets you take your slice bicycle anywhere
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Melon Bicycles 5001506 Folding Bicycle Carry Bag, Black makes it easy to pack up your slice bike and go. This bag will keep your bike protected and easy to manage on your next excursion. The bag is made from a heavy duty water resistant material with a reinforced bottom area for extra durability. Included with the bag is a Velcro strap to cinch the tires together while the bike is folded. The bag has handles and an adjustable shoulder strap to make carrying easy and comfortable while ensuring your clothes stay clean. Another great feature of the folding bike bag is that it becomes useful even when you’re riding your slice. It conveniently folds into a 9 ½” x 12” package that attaches to your handlebars with Velcro straps, allowing you to take advantage of its water bottle holder and cell phone pocket. This great bag will become your essential piece of luggage to take your bike wherever you go.
Top Customer Reviews
The bag seems sturdy, but I would highly suggest positioning the bike so that most of the weight is upon the double padded area on the bottom of the bag.
It was easy to fit the bike inside because there are two zippers, one on each side. This way if I get stuck one way I can zip it up on the other side.
The handle is great because it has a velcro grip to hold the handles together while not hurting your hand.