Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Melony Teague
As a freelance writer and journalist, she is an editorial contributor for various newspapers and magazines in the Greater Toronto Area and wrote guest columns on issues pertaining to the community. Melony handles Communications for a Non-Profit Organization in Canada and is a member of ACFW (American Christian Fiction Writers) and The Word Guild.
Her debut novel, A Promise to Keep, is out in 2020. Melony lives in Toronto, Canada with her husband, two teens and two cats.
You can connect with her online: www.melonyteague.com
On Twitter: @MelonyTeague
Sign up for her monthly newsletter here: http://eepurl.com/nyNaD
Customers Also Bought Items By
Once a reckless troublemaker, Michael McCann fled town after graduation. Now a professional technical rescuer, he’s back for the reunion, but on his trip down memory lane, he soon comes face to face with unresolved issues, namely Savannah.
Before the night is over, a pact between these two old friends will lead them on an adventure into uncharted emotional territory where Michael must confront his past regrets and find the courage to reveal the truth. But can Savannah fly from her sheltered nest and risk her heart on a real-life hero?
Want to warm your soul for the holidays? Unwrap the true meaning of gift giving with a treasure trove of festive tales.
Sometimes, the best gift is a great story. The heartfelt stories in this anthology are sure to fill even the grouchiest Scrooge with holiday spirit.
Christmas with Hot Apple Cider: Stories from the Season of Giving and Receiving is an eclectic collection of true stories, short fiction, and poetry. With 55 featured authors and poets, the anthology provides a diverse and multidimensional look at the traditions, teachings, and values surrounding the birth of Jesus. Be inspired to share your own stories with the world as you discover a fresh appreciation of the holiday season.
In Christmas with Hot Apple Cider, you'll delight in stories about:
- An immigrant family puzzling over unfamiliar North American customs
- Grandparents passing down a family tradition to a young grandchild
- An octogenarian remembering the day receiving a Christmas gift was nothing short of a miracle
- A Jewish child longing to celebrate Christmas
- A teacher witnessing the joy of a simple gift at a Nigerian orphanage
- A writer struggling to create a meaningful presentation about the innkeeper
- An Old Order Mennonite teen experiencing Handel's Messiah live at Massey Hall
- Two women answering a call for help from a remote First Nations community
This anthology boasts inspirational stories you and your family will want to read again and again. If you like the Chicken Soup for the Soul books, strong Christian themes, and stories that make you laugh and cry, then you'll love this must-have stocking stuffer.