Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Train Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Assassin's Creed Origins Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 9, 2007
I don't know if I'm the only one that experienced this problem but I ordered the BLUE FLORAL Paisley set and got some ugly checkered blue design. Looks like a little kids room sheet. I emailed Amazon and they resend another sheet set that looks EXACTLY the same as the wrong one I received before! I'm giving the item poor ratings because Amazon gives you something that's not even shown on the screen (nor in any of the other options that are even sold out). I'm not even sure what they're shipping out, but it's not what's described on the page. If you have this problem, please email Amazon, so I'm not the only one with this complaint. Thanks.
on January 31, 2007
I had high hopes for these sheets even though I got them at a bargain price. They don't have elastic all around, which is a problem with flannels resulting in sheets riding up on the sides. They are also inexpensively made with MANY loose threads and potential for unraveling. They are thin as flannels go. All in all, try to find a better quality sheet.... it's well worth it!!
on December 16, 2006
I was extremely disappointed with the fabric and color when it came. It is obvious that it is of poor quality but I guess you get what you paid for 10 bucks.

The zipper of the plastic cover of one set was broken.I bought 2 queen sheets and I wanted to return both purchases if only I did not have to pay for shipping.

Do not buy this!!!! You will regret it.
on February 10, 2007
This was a great buy for the price. The only problem that I had with it is that the fitted sheet was too small for my full bed. It was suppose to be for a full size bed but it would not work. It was even too big for a twin size. Other than that, it was a good item for that amount of money.
on January 29, 2007
I bought 3 sheet sets, I have noticed on the two queen size sheets that the stitching that holds the elastic in has come apart in several places and the elastic is now falling out. I have only washed these sets two times. I am very disappointed in this purchase.
on January 27, 2007
I RECIEVED MY SHEET SET IN A TIMELY MANNER. FOR WHAT I PAID FOR THE SHEET SET I FEEL I GOT A GREAT DEAL. I AM VERY PLEASED WITH MY PRODUCT. I HAD ANOTHER SET AND THEY WERE SO THICK THAT MY HUSBAND AND I LIKE TO SWEAT OUR BUTTS OFF. THIS SHEET SET IS JUST RIGHT.
on February 6, 2007
These were great for the price (paid $5.99). It's very cold right now and flannel sheets are great for my son. He likes them a lot. They seemed a little stiff coming right out of the package but they soften up after being washed. I loved the color, too.
on March 9, 2007
The hems on the flat sheet became unraveled after the very first wash, not just in a few places, but the full length on both sides! However the fabric is soft to the touch and the price was insanely low, so I gave it a courtesy second star.
on January 29, 2007
I purchased a set of flannel sheets for the Hollidays. They have held up great under use and in the wash. They are soft for the thread cound and have a generous amount of fabric for a larger mattress. GREAT VALUE!
on January 9, 2007
The sheets seem fine but the packaging looks like something you would see at "Dollar General". They come off looking very cheap - not a big deal at all really unless you are giving them as a gift.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.