BCA Month Salon Beauty altText This Week in Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

Melrose Place: Season 6 - Volume 1 & 2
Format: DVD|Change

on September 14, 2015
I obviously love Melrose Place since I purchased all of them. I did get annoyed when the characters in the show kept referring to Kyle as a good man when in my judgment,he was a total ,,moron, petty , a sneak, a know nothingand totally lacking in the social graces and nothing will convince me that Amanda would give him the time of day. Sydney was a wonderful character, allison a total annoyance and the medical office of Manncini and Burns was pure fantasy - my father and brother are doctors and both Sydney and Megan would have been fired immmediately if they told the doctors to get their own files (Sydney) or if they had the audacity to keep a tape that belonged to the doctor (Megan), Jo was a refreshing change from the other women as she portrayed a world weary sophisticate. Billy was everybodys darling. Eve trailertrashy and not fo a minute did I think Peter would want her in his life - and then there is Michael who began being cute and sweet and then became such a coniver. Lexy transitioned from a spoiled but nice young lady who took a wrong turn. An interesting group to say the least.
on September 1, 2013
I've always had fond memories of this show, and I'm so glad I can now relive them over and over again on DVD. Although I loved the show from episode 1, it definitely got better once Heather Locklear came into it. I'm so glad she remained with the show until the end. I also love that Alyssa Milano - one of my favourite actresses - is in season 6. This show is my guilty pleasure, and if anyone likes shows which take them away from reality for a while, then this is definitely the show to watch.
on March 22, 2017
Great series!
on January 27, 2014
Bought the series as I could afford them. Season by season. I loved this show when it was on because I was the same age as the characters. I was in the middle of watching season 5, volume 2 disc 2. Watched 1 episode every night right before bed. Then this past Saturday, there was a fire & I lost everything! I'll just have to buy the complete series (and of course a new tv & DVD player), so I can watch them again!
on November 24, 2012
any melrose fans this is a great is a great set. will watch it again and again. the two pack was nice.
on April 23, 2016
This was such a great show in it's day! I loved it and am happy I now own the discs.
on January 27, 2012
My granddaughter is a Melrose Place fanatic, even though her mum used to watch it when she was young. She is so pleased with the packaging and espescially with the quality of the DVD's. Her mum was lucky in purchasing a dvd player here in Australia so she could view dvd's from America. Well done once again Amazon. THANK YOU!!!
on June 19, 2014
I have one more season to get, but if you loved the craziness, and revolving doors of Melrose Place. Then re-live it all over again with the sixth season double pack. By far a good purchase and deal!!!!
on November 12, 2016
good
on August 24, 2014
A addictive, slick, steamy, and entertaining primetime soap, that will have so into it that you want moved to hottest property in LA! A great spinoff to BH 90210