- Rubber sole
- Durable, flexible, lightweight, rubber outsole diagnoses foot condition during first weeks of wearing the shoes
- Designed to offer the best footwear solution for flat feet, club foot, toe walking, pronation, GMFCS Levels I and II
- Extra depth for Memo Grey and Orange Arch Support Insoles, better accommodation for orthotics, AFO, and internal modifications
- Ability to adjust the Hook and Loop strap length to the different feet width
- Diagnostic (Memo System), prevention (Thomas heel), correction (with Memo inserts) of postural disorders in pre-school age
Inspire a love of reading with Prime Book Box for Kids
Discover delightful children's books with Prime Book Box, a subscription that delivers new books every 1, 2, or 3 months — new customers receive 15% off your first box. Learn more.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Memo is the highest quality European children footwear in classic style, made of natural materials soft grain and nubuck leather and ideally adapts to the child's foot, without causing discomfort and skin irritation. The diagnostic function is provided by the monitoring system placed in Memo sole. Elaborated for many years construction and montage technology were recognized by specialists as an effective method of preventing and treatment of the most common postural defects. Memo’s diagnostics area is its sole and heel. They are divided into six numbered zones with cambered stripes. After wearing Memo shoes it is possible to access the degree of stripes abrasion. Depending on which zone is worn, insoles can be selected to correct the problem. This abrasion can also be very valuable information for your Doctor, Consultant or Physiotherapist. After a correct insole is selected it is advised that the child should wear the Memo shoes as often as possible. The period of use for Memo depends on the child’s age and the intensity of the problem.
- It maximizes foot comfort. Outside and inside of the shoe is made of natural soft goatskin, perfect for child feet. Natural moisture absorbing materials make the shoe breathe and foot not sweat.
- It corrects existing foot complaints. A set of inserts which is a part of Memo system together with build in Thomas heel gives Memo shoes a corrective footwear character. A suitable for a child insert can be selected by parent based on included Memo system manual and according to doctor recommendation.
- It monitors the condition of children’s feet. A system of child’s feet dynamic control gives a possibility of monitoring a current feet state and immediate reaction. A special sole shape stabilizes the foot and provides its proper position during walking.
- It prevents foot complaints. A V-tech montage technology that relies on a proper insole position during the shoe montage process. The technology guaranties keeping the symmetry axis in a made shoe. Together with a characteristic stiff heel and a high upper it supports a proper feet growth. Memo footwear does not have construction features that could disturb a true physiology image and feet needs during growing. Thanks to it Memo footwear shows its morphological and functional properties or existing defects and its symptoms.
- Rewards. Memo system received a special reward in Health Prophylaxis category during the XIII Rehabilitation Devices Fair. Memo system is registered in The Office for Registration of Medicinal Products, Medical Devices and Biocidal Products as a medical product.
Memo footwear models were evaluated by doctor of medicine Anna Lukaszewska – pediatrician, medical rehabilitation specialist – Head of Pediatric Rehabilitation Clinic in The Children’s Memorial Health Institute.
Published opinion confirms that Memo diagnostic footwear has positive influence on the child’s foot growth and posture development, corrects foot complaints and simplifies rehabilitation process of children with functional defects.
Memo System is well known among pediatricians and orthopedists. It is particularly recommended for the defects prevention and correction of existing abnormalities/deformities. Positive effect of using Memo System was confirmed by study in 2010.
1. Heel — rigid heel prevents deformation of the feet, set perpendicular to the base of the shoe keeps the foot in the right position, from the inside padded with a soft lining of natural leather, which reduces the pressure of a rigid heel to the soft heel of the child; enables the use of a correction pad.
2. Collar — filled with soft foam, eliminates any pressure and prevents chafing.
3. Thomas Heel — ensures minimal elevation of the foot from the inside — a standard in the prevention and treatment of foot valgus.
4. Sole — diagnostic, light weight, elastic at the bending point, so-called "Foot ball", has a physiological shape, anti-slip, wide around the toes.
5. Interior — flat lining made of natural leather, mobilizes the muscles of the foot to work with the healthy foot and allows the use of a suitable insole in case of problems with the feet.
6. Upper — made of natural, soft leather, appropriately matched to the foot structure.
Memo Diagnostic Sole
Check sole after 14 days.
1. Abrasion in that zone means healthy feet. In such a situation Memo shoes act preventively.
2. Means the risk of dysfunction or ailment. It indicates the necessity of applying Memo gray insoles and wearing Memo shoes continuously. As a result of such treatment, abrasion should return to the 1st zone. If abrasion in zone 2 continues while wearing Memo gray insoles, this indicates of the need for orange ones. In the case of constant incorrect abrasion, consult a doctor.
3. Signalizes the presence of a foot/knees defect. It indicates of the need for Memo orange insoles and the wearing of Memo shoes continuously. If incorrect abrasion continues, consult a doctor.
4. Signalizes the presence of a foot/knees defect. It indicates of the need for Memo orange insoles and wearing Memo shoes continuously. It is also recommended to seek medical advice, as further intervention may be required.
5. Abrasion in those zones indicates the need for a medical consultation.
- Department : Girls
- Manufacturer : mdh
- Package Dimensions : 9.5 x 7.75 x 3.75 inches
- ASIN : B07PMY4WF6
- Item model number : Alex 1JD
- Date First Available : March 16, 2019
- Customer Reviews:
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.