Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 14 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 16 reviews
on December 30, 2012
functionally for the price this thing is excellent - i run a nightclub and i've bought 2 of these for the place. only problem is the build quality sucks. the 1st one i had had the top routinely come off and it never screwed back on properly, the 2nd completely broke in half from simply being dropped from about 4 feet. not so hot.

i'm debating on buying another one but if i do i'm keeping it on me at all times when it's not in use and probably reinforcing it with some tape on it's body or something. great sound production for the price but yeah - don't expect it's body to hold up under any amount of wear and tear or stress. treat this thing like a baby and it'll serve you just fine.
on February 2, 2010
I ordered this as a second mic for my daughter's new Memorex "sing stand" so she could sing with her sister or a friend at the same time. The quality of the mic is excellent. It feels "heavy" and well-made--like a professional microphone--and the sound quality is great. I expected to pay much more, so I was pleasantly surprised by the affordable price.
on September 18, 2013
The microphone arrived promptly, however the box was torn and in pretty rough shape. The cord split just below the base of the microphone on the second day of use. Since wires were exposed, we had to throw it away. Very disappointed.
on April 6, 2014
This was a gift for my daughter who lost her kareoke machine mic and was lost without the use of her machine. It worked great and she loved it (but the neighbors may feel differently).
on November 30, 2013
After a tug of war ripped apart our daughter's Hannah Montana karoke microphone, we searched high and low for a new one. This isn't HM but it works perfectly and everyone gets to sing again.
on March 28, 2013
Was in pieces (not fixable) when I received it. Box was in poor shape - like it was sitting in someone's basement for years. Haven't gotten around to trying to return it yet, but I need to, since it does not work. Ugh.
on February 22, 2012
This product arrived new in the package. Great product for the price and my daughter loves it. She uses it all the time. I had computer problems at the time of purchase so I apologize for the delay in this opinion response. Thank you!
on June 13, 2013
I was looking everywhere for this microphone and finally found it. i checked in all the stores where I live and couldn't find it.
on March 3, 2013
Have two grandchildren so need a second mic. this one was better then the one that came with the kareoke machine.

Wold buy it again.
on November 30, 2012
On the first day, the cord broke right at the base. Now it does not work and I'm not sure what to do...order another or just forget it.