Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Memories for My Grandchild: A Keepsake to Remember (Grandparent's Memory Book) Diary – March 15, 2010
Best Books of the Year So Far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
The end of each section includes page or two to post photos, memorabilia, etc. There is a pocket at the end of the book where you can store photos, old letters etc. It's not large enough to hold more than a few pictures and maybe a letter or two.
The book has a stretchy band to pull over the front cover which holds it closed.
The other memory books I bought were: Grandma, Tell me your memories, A Father's Legacy, Share your stories Grandpa, and A Grandparent's Legacy.
I highly recommend Memories for My Grandchild, a Keepsake to Remember. It's a fitting, journal-sized book, has a variety of questions and provides ample room for sharing memories and posting photos.
I also read tons of reviews for many of the other books (many of them mentioned in other review comments). I finally decided to order a copy of this one, even though I wasn't 100% if it would fit what I wanted it. After I received it, I immediately ordered a second one so both grandmothers could have one.
What I like about it:
- It is hardcover over a spiral binding (best of both worlds, to me!)
- It has an elastic strap on the outside to hold it shut (just a nice touch)
- It is divided into a handful of "chapter" sections based on stages of life (childhood, school years, etc.)
- It has just a couple pages for basic geneology, which is nice to have for the record but not what I wanted the book to focus on
- There are several questions on each page with a good amount of lines to fill in each answer
- I liked the questions. There were a lot of them. They were a good balance of specific-answers and open-ended. They asked about facts but also got personal. They covered most all of the important and interesting areas of life, asking about preferences and experiences and also personal responses (e.g. asking about length of marriage but also to reflect on what made the marriage last that long).
- I felt that a completed or even partially completed copy of this book would give me a very thorough insight and memorial into my grandmothers without being too shallow nor probing too deep for a written record.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought this for both my parents and my inlaws for Christmas and they loved it! They can't wait to start filling it out.Published 6 days ago by Michael D Elgaaen
My mom came to spend the first 6months of my baby's life with us. From overseas. It was HUGE help. When she left, I gave her this book. It is a lovely way to pass on memories. Read morePublished 10 days ago by Neha
The perfect gift for an expecting grandparent. Its nice to relive the memories as you capture them for future generations.Published 17 days ago by Busy Mom
I bought this book for my 2nd granddaughter as I had used a different book for our 1st granddaughter. Read morePublished 1 month ago by vjoyken