- Paperback: 112 pages
- Publisher: Kessinger Publishing, LLC (April 1, 1996)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1564597695
- ISBN-13: 978-1564597694
- Product Dimensions: 8.3 x 0.2 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #6,360,960 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Memory Culture: The Science of Observing, Remembering and Recalling Paperback – April 1, 1996
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
From the Publisher
Kessinger Publishing reprints over 1,500 similar titles all available through Amazon.com.
Browse award-winning titles. See more