- Series: The Neuropsychotherapist Special Issues
- Paperback: 184 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (January 21, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1506004342
- ISBN-13: 978-1506004341
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.4 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #301,390 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Memory Reconsolidation in Psychotherapy: The Neuropsychotherapist Special Issue (The Neuropsychotherapist Special Issues) (Volume 1) Paperback – January 21, 2015
Titles for medical residents
Featured Lippincott resources for medical residents. See more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?