xD Memory Card to Smartmedia Card Reader Writer Adapter
|Price:||$14.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Slot for use with your xD-Picture Card
- Plug and Play Auto Detection
- Read/Write any files for PC or Mac
- Compact External Design
- Memory capacity of XD card must equal to or be lesser than SmartMedia slot capacity (usually 128MB)
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
My GNX3 said it would read up to 128MB, and indeed, it displayed memory error on anything larger. I believe most devices of the smart media era will be the limiting factor in the link.
The plastic at the thick end of the card, where the xD card plugs in, can come apart in 2 halves with little effort (but did not fall apart). The electronics remain intact. This is the only reason I did not give the product a 5 rating.
I doubt Gorilla or electrical tape would be out of line to ensure the device stays together, if a person is that worried about it. Just look at the cost and limited memory of smart cards.
I recently "inherited" an Olympus DP12 microscope camera which refused to function without a Smartmedia[sic!!!!] card. Since I had a 256 MB xD card on hand, why not get this adaptor?
1. The "adaptor" portion sticks out. Yes, although the device fits in the Smartmedia Card slot in the DP12, its "butt" sticks out so the door of the card compartment won't close. So I had to "shim" the door-actuated switch with a wooden applicator stick.
2. The card is rejected by the DP12, I'm guessing, because the xD has 256 MB.
I gave up and bought a 128 MB Smartmedia Card on e**y, which works with the DP12!
Fast service, Memory card arrived intact and ready to use from the manufactors display pack. Was most please with product and service.
Jeff WIlson Field Engineering -
TELEMETRY DATA SYSTEMS LA JOLLA CALIFORNIA
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I really wanted this to work with my Roland Fantom keyboard but it never registered the XD card that I had plugged into the adapter. I guess I'll chalk this one up as a loss.Published 5 months ago by Jon Dillinger
Works great! use only as a XD to SmartMedia card reader. Will not work in a camera that takes SmartMedia cards (card door will not close and no photos/videos can be taken on the... Read morePublished 10 months ago by Billy Bates
This did not work at all. I was not happy with this purchase. It was a waste of money.Published 20 months ago by C. Davis