About the Product
- Your mission is to uncover a new alien plot, scan and identify aliens in disguise, neuralize any accidental civilian human witnesses, and defeat all enemies in order to protect Earth.
- Experience the over-the-top firepower of the MIB with the next iteration of gun technology and intuitive cover mechanics that add choice to exciting rail shooter gameplay.
- Unique MIB-styled Weapon: Awesome gaming peripheral to make battling aliens more fun than ever.
- 3rd Person / Strategic Choices: Over-the-shoulder perspective and ability to strafe, dodge, jump and use cover.
- Investigation and Interrogation: Rail-based sequences where players must obtain intelligence by investigating locations and interrogating suspects.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Men In Black: Alien Crisis is a Third-Person Shooter in which players assume the role of the brand-new Men in Black agent Peter Delacoeur in a struggle against an alien plot for universal domination. The game is a standalone video game companion to the 2012 major motion picture "Men In Black III". Features include a large arsenal of customizable weapons, tools/techniques for identifying aliens in disguise and other hidden threats, cinematic chase scenes, online leaderboards, support for up to four-players in multiplayer modes, and offline two-player co-op.
Become the Next Top MIB Agent
Alien scum. Fast cars. Massive firepower. Saving the universe. Do these things interest you? If so, it's your turn to suit up as the newest Men in Black recruit to eliminate the scum of the universe. Arm yourself with a full arsenal of iconic "MIB" weapons and head into the field with the mission to investigate and stop an evil alien plot to snatch up an ancient artifact that is the key to seizing control of the universe.
Key Game Features
- Third-Person Combat Tactics - Dodge and take cover as you battle hostile aliens in this action-packed, Third-Person Shooter.
- Nothing Is What It Seems - Aliens often use clever disguises. Employ "MIB" investigative techniques to detect hidden threats.
- Diverse and Customizable Weapons - Wield a full arsenal of official "MIB" weaponry from the Noisy Cricket, to the Deatomizer and even select from a full array of awesome firepower modes such as "Freeze Ray" and "Antigravity Grenade."
- High Octane Action-Oriented Experience - Pursue and escape fierce aliens in intense cinematic chase sequences.
- Multiplayer Battles - Challenge your friends and family to competitive split screen two-player or up to four-player "hot-seat" action.
Up to 4-player support.
3rd-person combat tactics.
Cleaver disguised aliens.
Diverse, customizable weapons.
Top Customer Reviews
Seriously? A rail shooter with PS2 graphics in 2012? And not even a good rail shooter at that. I can't honestly rate this game low enough, if I had actually spent more than 7$ on a rental I'd be seriously upset right now. Even the rental fee was too much to spend on this.
-Easy pick up and play shooter
-It works in your console
-If you fall asleep playing it your won't care
-Unless you bootlegged it you probably parted with money to play it. This is regrettable.
-Last Gen graphics and little to no AI
-Whoever wrote the script was trying to be funny but just came off as a douchie 14 year old.
This game is a rail shooter meaning you have little to no choice in where you'll go, the pace at which the game will move or your angle or style of attack. You'll fight through hordes of aliens, some familiar to the MIB movies and cartoon series. It has a mindless fun factor(funish) to it but that reaches it's limits fairly quickly like most smartphone games. I'm sure you'd agree the smartest smartphone game would still make a dumb excuse for console title. The entertainment threshold in MIB AC can be reached so quickly in fact that you'll turn off without thinking twice about reaching the next save point. The script is corny in a WB tween drama sort of way not the Serious Sam you can't help but to laugh at it way which would obviously be preferable. This game had the potential to be something good(not great) but the linear 1992 style rail gameplay completely rips the beating heart out of that chance and throws in into the tall grass where it will never be seen again...
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Seller did great five stars. I wouldn't buy men in black three(game for Xbox 360) though.Published 15 months ago by mica beard
this was a birthday gift that had just a few days to get here but it arrived before his birthday it was very well packed so as to not let any damage happen to it a good purchase... Read morePublished on February 18, 2014 by just asking