+ $3.99 shipping
& FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details
About the Product
- Your mission is to uncover a new alien plot, scan and identify aliens in disguise, neuralize any accidental civilian human witnesses, and defeat all enemies in order to protect Earth.
- Experience the over-the-top firepower of the MIB with the next iteration of gun technology and intuitive cover mechanics that add choice to exciting rail shooter gameplay.
- Unique MIB-styled Weapon: Awesome gaming peripheral to make battling aliens more fun than ever.
- 3rd Person / Strategic Choices: Over-the-shoulder perspective and ability to strafe, dodge, jump and use cover.
- Investigation and Interrogation: Rail-based sequences where players must obtain intelligence by investigating locations and interrogating suspects.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Men In Black: Alien Crisis is a Third-Person Shooter in which players assume the role of the brand-new "MIB" agent Peter Delacoeur in a struggle against an alien plot for universal domination. The game is a standalone video game companion to the 2012 major motion picture "Men In Black III". Features include a large arsenal of customizable weapons, tools/techniques for identifying aliens in disguise and other hidden threats, cinematic chase scenes, support for up to four-players in multiplayer modes, and offline two-player co-op.
Become the Next Top MIB Agent
Alien scum. Fast cars. Massive firepower. Saving the universe. Do these things interest you? If so, it's your turn to suit up as the newest Men in Black recruit to eliminate the scum of the universe. Arm yourself with a full arsenal of iconic "MIB" weapons and head into the field with the mission to investigate and stop an evil alien plot to snatch up an ancient artifact that is the key to seizing control of the universe.
Key Game Features
- Third-Person Combat Tactics - Dodge and take cover as you battle hostile aliens in this action-packed, Third-Person Shooter.
- Nothing Is What It Seems - Aliens often use clever disguises. Employ "MIB" investigative techniques to detect hidden threats.
- Diverse and Customizable Weapons - Wield a full arsenal of official "MIB" weaponry from the Noisy Cricket, to the Deatomizer and even select from a full array of awesome firepower modes such as "Freeze Ray" and "Antigravity Grenade."
- High Octane Action-Oriented Experience - Pursue and escape fierce aliens in intense cinematic chase sequences.
- Multiplayer Battles - Challenge your friends and family to competitive split screen two-player or up to four-player "hot-seat" action.
Up to 4-player support.
3rd-person combat tactics.
Cleaver disguised aliens.
Diverse, customizable weapons.
Top Customer Reviews
The dialog when shooting aliens is repetitive and the background music is ridiculously dramatic. While playing the game, I must have heard the phrase "I got 'em...er...it..whatever" a hundred times. The aliens basically run back and forth in front of you waiting to be shot. I would say the game will most like be enjoyed best by those between the ages of 10 and 13. Anyone older and they will likely get bored and annoyed with the game-play fairly quickly. Anyone younger and the game may be a bit too shooting-intense for their liking. It has an arcade game feel to it, where the main goal is racking up points for every alien shot. The shooting aspect is done in the over-the-shoulder, 3rd person view, with the ability to zoom in a bit by looking down the sights. The games colors are vivid, but unfortunately the choppy look of everything makes it seem bad.
The load times can be lengthy, at 30 seconds or so on some screens.Read more ›
However if you want great graphics, good story and open world game play keep your money in your pocket this is not the one for you. I would not buy this game until it sells for about $9.99. The Graphics are terrible unless you like Vintage PS2 or Old Skool 1970's video game graphics.
The graphics are decent for a budget game. I turned the in game Audio down, however, because it has a crackling sound.
The sci-fi guns are very cool. Switching them is easy. The attachments are also neat and can be easily switched as well. I liked the BIG guns!
The story is neat and the missions vary from stealth, 'conversation' and straight up shooter, pretty neat. Oh, and flying car missions. I thought I would hate those but they were actually quite fun!
The final boss was rough, no health drops at the end of the battle kept me from beating it; my hand cramped up, heh.
Anyway, the story mode takes about 5 hours. Then there are VR Challenge maps to blast away on. The trophies were o.k. as well. The cover system is terrific; this is the first game I've played were Blind Fire actually works! Men in Black Alien Crises was fun.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My son is a fan of Will Smith as am I. He loves this movie very much. I like it too.Published on April 19, 2013 by Gerri Hayes
It's what you were looking for... It's Men in Black. That's what "I" was looking for and that's what "I" got. Read morePublished on April 1, 2013 by JHall
Just gave this to my Grandson for Christmas he was so thrilled he hugged me. He did not use it yet but I'm sure he will play it endlessly.Published on December 26, 2012 by Francine Agostini