- Audio CD: 2 pages
- Publisher: Sounds True (November 15, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1604078510
- ISBN-13: 978-1604078510
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 0.5 x 5.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.9 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 156 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #40,478 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Men, Women, and Worthiness: The Experience of Shame and the Power of Being Enough
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Dr. Brené Brown explores the life-defining issue of shame-how men and women experience it differently, and how we can cultivate a sense of worthiness in who we truly are.
About the Author
Brené Brown, PhD, LMSW is a research professor at the University of Houston Graduate College of Social Work. She is a nationally renowned speaker whose work has been featured on PBS, NPR, CNN, and on TED.com. She lives in Texas. For more, visit brenebrown.com.