- Product Dimensions: 0.5 x 0.5 x 72 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B004VEU4RA
- Item model number: Slip Lead
- Average Customer Review: 1,353 customer reviews Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Mendota Products Slip Lead
|Price:||$10.73 - $35.89|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Leash and Collar in One
- Used by professional trainers and handlers for many years this product has now been adapted for exercise walking and training
- Soft on the hands with it’s “Broken in Feel” easy to use and pliable enough to fit in your vest or coat pocket
- All brass hardware and oil tanned leather splices
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Hand Crafted in the USA - this combination leash and collar in one is great for training! Made of waterproof, colorfast, durable multi-filament polypropylene solid core roping features all brass hardware and oil tanned leather splices. Unique leash and collar in one is designed for easy correction while walking, exercising or training. Slip Leads have an adjustable oil tanned leather slide to prevent lead from slipping off. Soft on the hands with its “Broken in Feel” right from the start
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
While she is a very strong girl, she seems to know her limits better on this leash- I will say though that with her long fur and her very tiny head, she has slipped out of this once when she was not also wearing her collar. I now have to wrap it around in front like a muzzle, simply because she occasionally becomes a danger to herself when pulling at the leash.
Since beginning training with the leash, she has gotten better knowing her boundaries. However, the leash is also beginning to show wear and tear. The raspberry coloring is only the outer section of a rope, and it has become loose and stretched over the rope core. I’ve also found that the leather tab to keep the noose closed is more loose than it originally was, and slips much more easily. This also allows her more purchase on the line and for her to potentially get free.
For the price, this is a good training leash- I do think though that if you have a big or strong dog, you might want to purchase a different, more heavy duty lead.
I help foster rescue dogs and it is helpful to have one of these for pick up or in the vehicle for anytime you happen to need to pick up or even catch a runaway pup.
The material is soft and doesn't hurt my hands when I use it. I would get this again and recommend it to others.