Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

• Customer Reviews

on January 10, 2017
RIP OFF ARTIST SELLER TOXIC POISONOUS GASES MAKE YOU SICK .. INFERIOR SHOE DIGS INTO ANKLE. CHEAP GARBAGE. CAN BE USED AS A PROP. NOTHING MORE. AVOID.
2 people found this helpful
on December 8, 2017
I purchased these boots for my husband and he loves them. We did put some sole inserts inside just to give him extra comfort. He wears them to work everyday and keeps them shinned. Great product and awesome price!
on July 15, 2017
I bought this boots less than a month ago and the stitch from the front ripped. I'm a former Marine and this boots can not handle light use.
2 people found this helpful
on May 27, 2017
You really get what you pay for work with these boots. They are a size bigger than stated but their still exactly what you'd expect them to be. The only problems I noticed are the soles are a bit too soft and I can feel the rocks and big items under my feet a little too well. They also require an additional insole as other come with a flat bare leather built in sole interior. The heavy tread are great.
on August 10, 2017
The size 9 I ordered fits like a 10, plus there is no insole! Even after putting in an insole it is still too big. So it was a waste of money cause I can't wear them. If you order a size too small and buy your own insole then it will work for you.
on September 12, 2016
Yes they do run large. Really really large. And if you want to swap them for the smaller size in hopes it will fit, you'll pay full delivery costs and a 15% restocking fee. Rothco wants the best of both worlds: access to the larger customer base provided by the internet, but those customers still pay the full penalties of blind choice as if they were in a store, able to try them on.
on June 28, 2015
Boots seem to be doing well but they have very flexable soles witch makes them not really all that comfortable!
My feet get sore from walking on rocks all the time and insoles dont help all that much.

But the price was cheap and you get what you pay for when it comes to this product.
on March 11, 2017
My husband wears thes boots daily to work and he loves them.
on January 2, 2018
Fantastic price for a great boot
on June 29, 2015
Boots are great. Don't have a problem with fit, appearance or workmanship. Only issue is with the smell. I could not keep these boots in the house for almost a month. They had a foul oil/fuel smell... Strange. Other than that they are great.