Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on March 29, 2015
Like the look of it quite similar to Toms I know though these won't last maybe more than a month. The bottom is not glued down so it'll be eventually pull out with my foot but I guess that what u get for when u don't buy Toms

When I usually buy them they fit perfectly which I've bought many pairs from them in various colors this time I bought a black pair to wear to a summer outdoor party and they huge on my quality control need to their act get together!

Update I have bought many pairs of these shoes and have them in multiple colors I wear these all summer long as my go to shoes the thing I hate about them it that they last about two months and there showing major sign of wear the insert usually comes out in a month if I'm careful get your quality control in order please!
on December 13, 2017
Have had 3 other pairs, all EASY brand. All were very comfortable, but of course lasted 4-6 months before they began to fade and/or become loose at the sole, but that is mostly due to using them in pedal straps everyday, the beach and in the sun alot.
Recently brought two more, but upon arrival I noticed that they were not only different from the listing, but also from my previous pairs. The pictures show my older pair with an overlaping design at the toebox that bends naturally as well as providing more strength, something the newer pairs lack. Did not care much because of the pricepoint, but when walking around I began blistering. Inspecting the interior of the shoe I found that they had also cheapened out on the thin layered suede that covers the seam at the toe box. The new pairs have a single strip of the same canvas as the shoe which contributes to the newer pair becoming a torture device.
Now I know that these are cheap as crap but, come on, the Seller needs to either:
SELL THE DESIGN THAT IS DISPLAYED IN THE LISTING
Or
UPDATE THE PICTURE TO CORRECTLY SHOW THE NOW INFERIOR SHOES
This way at least I know to steer clear.
Though if this issue is corrected, I will buy a pair in every color, maybe two in black. But most likely I have already brought them from another more honest seller so...

ALSO I wear a 10 in Nike Running Shoes, have narrowish feet, higher arch, and have found that 8 fits me great after a bit of walking around.
review image review image review image review image review image
on March 25, 2017
Fit as expected. Does feel a little wide for me. They are easy to walk on. Inside the shoe where my pinkie toe rest rubs on the top put of the shoe where the design is at. My wife told me these look like girl shoes but these are guy shoes since the sole of the shoe is much wider and not narrow like most girl flat shoes. If you bought TOMS, then you know they are the same for girls and guys. There is no difference other than color and style.Bought these shoes for $6. Worth the buy I think.
on June 11, 2016
Like Toms but with rubber bottoms instead of cork. Let's be honest with ourselves, Toms are a fashionable brand of cheaply made shoes but i could care less about their 1 for 1 policy. I'm not paying $50 for cloth and cork. These shoes look similar, Toms wraps their cloth in a different direction but for all intents and purposes this a pair of Toms except your standing on rubber instead of cork. The downside is rubber retains heat from your feet so your feet get sweaty easier and longer where as cork doesn't.
[Minus 2 star because it's poorly sewn together]
on May 1, 2017
About size: 99.99% of the time I am an 8 in any brand. Many other reviewers say these shoes run small while only a hand full say they run large. For me they run large. I had to return them because they were so large, turns out I should have gone a full size down and ordered a 7. From reading other reviews the trend seems to be that the smaller sizes run large while anything above a size 10 runs small.

General: Aside from the size issue I really liked these shoes. For being so cheap I was very pleased with their quality.
on December 17, 2017
Decent shoes for the price. I bought a size bigger and these KILL my feet. They're extremely narrow and really resemble a pair of slip-ons my wife wears. They've loosened up after frequent wear but they still hurt. These are decent knock around shoes as you break them in.
on March 25, 2017
They are a bit stiff and hard, they could use a soft insert, I bought them to use them to go in and out of the garage, I needed something easy and quick to put on, but they look nice and seem to be well made.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 6, 2017
Fit as expected for sure, but after only wearing them for maybe a month, the entire sole on the inside of the left shoe completely came undone and shifted to the right. Like it came unglued and the whole sole shifted. Theyre super uncomfortable now. Other than that, theyre super chill shoes..
on October 10, 2017
Very small. I suggest buying a full size up. I wear a size 8.5 or 9 and I ordered size 9 but they were way too small. Nice color and I like the style but my wife says the style looks too ladyish for a guy to wear.
on July 4, 2017
I JUST ORDERED ONE AND I LOVED IT. FIRST USE YOU'LL FEEL VERY FIT ON THE FOOT BUT AFTER FEW USES IT GET THE FOOT FORMAT AND GOES GREAT. I DEFINITELY WILL BUY AGAIN.

BE ATTENTIVE FOR THE CHART SIZE. I ACTUALLY AWAYS GET 8/5 BUT I ORDERED NUMBER 8. AND I HAVE 39/40 FEET SO TAKE CARE I READ CAREFULLY THE SIZE CHAT ONCE AGAIN.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.