We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 4mm Vibram TC1 Performance Rubber Outsole - Offers excellent grip, traction and protection for all cross training activities
- Seamless 2mm Footbed Insole - Stitching free, to reduce friction and improve comfort
Customers also considered
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The newest addition to the Vibram FiveFingers fitness line, the KomodoSport LS, offers all of the benefits of the KomodoSport with our popular speed lacing system to accommodate wider feet and higher insteps. The stitch-free, seamless 2mm footbed reduces friction and the Vibram TC1 performance rubber outsole provides the grip and protection you need for a variety of cross training activities. Machine Wash, Air Dry.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's a unique shoe for sure that will take your feet into a totally new experience. I haven't had the time to take a walk with it but as soon as I put it on it felt really nice and... "weird".
I'd recommend this to anyone who has a running or walking shoes it looks really nice and feels as much. Just be careful if you're a sweaty person cause it's really warm inside especially with socks on. If you live in a hot area.. forget it! Overall very pleased.
- Everyone, and I mean everyone, will ask you about them so be prepared to be the center of attention in public places.
- At first they will make the muscles in your lower legs hurt as you build up muscles you never use with traditional shoes. These are defiantly shoes you need to slowly "break in".
- At first they feel really really awkward to wear, but once you get accustomed to them traditional shoes become really uncomfortable, almost like strapping cinder blocks to your feet. For me, wearing traditional shoes drives me nuts now because I cant actually feel the ground under my feet.
- Once you try driving in these you wont want to drive in anything else ever again.
- Make sure you size them in a store as the sizing on these is really touchy, a new pair should feel too tight. After a few days the get broken in and fit like a glove.
- They are incredibly thin and weigh almost nothing. Despite this, they are still extremely durable, my last pair lasted almost 2 years.
- Assuming the correct size is purchased, these are beyond comfortable. I have recommended these to many friends and family members... not a single one has any interest in wearing traditional "cushion" shoes anymore if they can get away with it.
- My only complaint is they can't be worn in winter or in the snow.
I'm no athlete/5k runner.... I work long days 10+ hours and most of that is spent standing. Switching to Five Fingers has improved my posture, eliminated my occasional back pain, my legs aren't tired at the end of the day, and this indirectly improves my mood and energy levels. The recent lawsuit has absolutely no bearing on my love for these shoes.
The KMD sole is supposedly more grippy, and better for lateral movements. This is supposed to help with sports, crosstraining, crossfit, etc... I can't really tell to be honest, bu I've clocked many hours in the gym (and the tennis court) with these and I can attest they're great. And even though this is billed as a "fitness" shoe, this is a great running shoe too - I've seen people run marathons in these, and I've run two half marathons on asphalt with them. I've heard you're not supposed to take them trail running but I have and they're perfectly fine. (Running over rocks will hurt like pretty much all VFF's). Tread wear is pretty good - I have almost 200 miles on these and the sole is definitely showing wear but it definitely has at least another 200 in them.
Overall I'd say even though they're not my favorite for every activity, if I had to pack ONE pair of Vibrams on vacation, it would be these. You can wear them sockless without fear of blisters unlike the KSO's. You can wear them in the gym/on the treadmill/run in them on the street without wearing down the tread like the trail-specific Spyridon/Treks. You can walk in them comfortably unlike most of the models. And they're easily the most comfortable.
*On another note - my friend who got me into VFF's started with a Bikila LS, and when those wore out, she accidentally bought a pair of these instead. She ran for several weeks and miles and had no idea she was running in a different model until i pointed it out by looking at the sole. The point of this story is I wouldn't say the models are interchangeable, but I'd say don't expect a night and day difference between them. If you have to choose between a Bikila LS and a KMD LS, go with the one that feels more comfortable on your foot or even choose the color you like, you can't go wrong.
Most recent customer reviews
Save your Feet and your Posture.....Read more