Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Men's Genuine leather wallet 1852
Amazon Vehicles Celebrity Picks 2016 Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Gifts for Him Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Sting Shop Now

Color: Black|Change

Showing 1-10 of 477 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on July 16, 2010
Perhaps they had more of the wallet actually advertised, but the one we received was a little different. It's still a good wallet for the price, just thought I'd leave a description of what a future buyer might receive in case it matters greatly.

- black leather bi-fold wallet
- 3 clear ID pockets
- 9 credit card slots
- no photo pockets
- the currency pocket is divided into 2
- 4 sideways slip pockets, including one on the outer back

Also, although the wallet is black, unlike the picture provided, the one we received has off-white contrast stitching on the outside. (Uploading a picture for visual reference) I believe the other pictures of the inside of the wallet are correct though.

Otherwise, no complaints. The wallet was received quickly and in good condition.

update: 5 years later and the wallet is still in great condition! just one of the photo id slots tore at the seam a while back. nothing a little tape couldn't fix
review image
11 comment| 115 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 20, 2010
I have been looking for cheap but good wallets for a while when i stubmled upon this. It is a great wallet and i have been using it for about a week and a half and have no problems with it. In fact, quite the opposite! It has a lot of slots for you to put your cards in and a divider for your bills. It also has three clear pockets so you can have visible cards in their such as your drivers license and pictures of friends and family. Overall a great product.
on January 6, 2015
So, I've been using this wallet for just over 2 months and there's already large rips in the bottom of it and some of the seams have come apart. I do keep a lot of stuff in my wallet, but my last wallet was a nice leather one my wife picked up for me in Italy and I used it for over 6 years. Obviously I couldn't put everything in my old wallet into the new one and I was okay with waiting until the leather stretched a little and allowed more stuff in it. Well, I already have to purchase a new wallet. This one was a waste of money.
on September 12, 2010
The product was at a can't pass up price, my wallet now just isnt effective and is too bulky. This, however, is alot more reasonable. I dont know if it's real leather or not but hey it looks like it.
on September 5, 2011
More windows to display ID cards. Six slots for credit cards. Only down side is it's bulky (which can be a pain in the butt)
on March 7, 2013
Husband loved it. Good quality wallet and a excellent price as well. Will suggest to other people looking for a great gift.
on April 7, 2013
The leather is good. Credit card slots are tight but worked loose with use. My problem lies with the I.D. slot. It has already come apart. I almost lost my drivers license because of it. The slot is over sized which would lead one to believe that there is more than enough room for a typical drivers license card to reside.... Nope! Stay away from this piece of garbage.
on August 4, 2016
Well, that was a waste of $7.99. The picture plainly shows 4 credit card
slots for each side with 3 photo ID slots plus there would be 4 more credit
card slots on the back of one of the photo ID flaps. That is not the case.
there are only 3 credit card slots on three faces for a total of 9, not 12
as pictured. I bought this because it looked exactly like my current wallet
that has lasted for years. Obviously it is not the same. The CC slots are
very tight but like probably loosen with age. It does smell like real leather.
Stitching seem O.K. Just not the advertised capacity. Not worth the effort to
return. I'll give it to someone that has fewer CC's. Off to order a better one.
on January 3, 2016
My review's coming at the end of my time with this piece. She survived until New Years day 2016, but did not age gracefully.

Pros: You can't beat the space in this thing, but don't expect it to last. Everything eventually fell apart.

Cons: The stitching fell apart for the change pocket half a year ago. The ID pockets weren't designed for removing cards to show at pass gates. So, those fell apart too. By the end, this wallet was literaly held together by hope, prayer, and tape.

Buy. Another. Wallet.

2 Stars 'cause at least you tried Marshals. At least you tried.
on August 22, 2016
2nd wallet I've owned. The first wallet fell apart in a similar fashion but after a long period of time so I was satisfied, liked the features so I ordered a 2nd.
Haven't had it 6 months and it's already falling apart. The wallets adhesive begins to fail followed by the leather "shelves" for separating your credit cards falling out.

Seller return policy is short so I'm back in the market for a wallet