Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Mens High Performance Thermal Ski Socks (1 Pair)
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Holiday Gift Picks Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 CM - Mens Grooming Gifts for Him Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Sting Shop Now

Showing 1-10 of 52 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on December 7, 2012
I actually bought these as work sock to wear inside of work boots. They stay up, wear and wash well and are comfortably warm - not too hot so that my feet sweat but keep them at just the right temperature. I will discard cheaper socks I bought and purcahse more of these.
on May 3, 2013
keeps the feet nice and warm AND DRY! the contours are as good as any high quality (expensive) sock. Great for the value.
on March 18, 2014
The large fit was true for three guys with size 11-12 feet and the quality was pretty good for the price.
on February 7, 2016
I wear US size 10 and these fit perfectly...I'm 5' 9" and they fit just under my knee where I wanted them to...didn't slip at all and kept my feet perfectly warm in negative 6 windchill, 20' new snow and 30 mph wind gusts under my Columbia Bugaboot 200g snow boots..
on February 16, 2014
These socks are amazing. They actually do have all the exotic features claimed for them and the are pretty good at keeping my feet warm and very good at keeping my legs, to the knees, warm. I just may buy another pair.
Delivery took a little over two weeks, which was well in advance of the promised delivery date.
on March 18, 2014
These are my first true ski socks, so I'm not the best judge, but I find them super warm, cushioning without being too thick and I like the look - the bottoms and toes are red also so they are brighter than the picture would show. Price was great too. However, they really should make them in two or three sizes. I'm a 7.5 - 8 and even after some time in a hot dryer, still a little loose in the achilles heel area. Maybe they will shrink more over time.
on October 13, 2015
I ordered a single pair of these socks since they were so much cheaper that the 20 dollar socks at the ski store. They are very nice, and I am very pleased with the quality. The fit is fine for my USA size 8 1/2 wide feet. I haven't skied with them yet, but I put them on and walked around the house with my ski boots. I would describe the thickness as medium; thicker than the very thin socks ski racers use, but not excessive. I ordered another dozen pairs the day after I got them.
on November 29, 2016
I bought the grey ones two different times and the navy ones this last time for less than $5 a pair each time. I live at almost 7000' and ride a Can Am Spyder so I was looking for the type of socks that would help a disabled Vet paratrooper in our colder enviorment. They come to the bottom of my knees and not only do they keep my legs and feet warm, they have excellent wicking properties. I would recommend trying at least one pair and if they meet your requirements, stock up when you find them on sale.
on February 5, 2014
Just learned how to ski in these bad boys. I'm kind of a short guy 5'4 so they were a little long for a size 8 1/2 foot. Got the job done, great for the price and i love the colors.
on April 8, 2014
Bought these for my husband for a ski trip and he really enjoyed them. They fit well, made his legs feel warm and snug. Only downside is that they can't be dried in the dryer.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.