|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$9.49 - $18.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Fiber Contents: 62% Exclusive THOR•WICK®, 19% THOR•LON®, 14% stretch nylon, 5% spandex
- Care instructions: For longer product life, maximum protection and comfort, wash and dry inside out (to fluff up the pads) using liquid fabric softener after each use (to lubricate the fibers for longer life). For optimal benefits, liquid fabric softeners are always recommended. Do Not Bleach. Wash Normal: 105F/40C. Dry Normal Medium. Do Not Dry Clean. Do Not Iron.
- Constructed with THORLON® blended with THOR•WICK® COOL fibers for superior softness, resilience, durability and extra moisture-wicking for drier, cooler, better feeling feet.
- -Cushioned instep and arch for a better fit, more support and less pressure on the feet for a more comfortable day hike.
- -Low profile toe seam won’t rub or irritate the feet.
- -Unique padding specifically engineered for light hiking, clinically shown to reduce blisters, pain, pressures and moisture.
- -Ventilation panel for extra moisture control and breathability.
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Thorlos Padded Socks
Clinically Tested Padding
Moderate protection for less intense hiking adventures. Designed to absorb impact and dissipate sheering forces. Clinically shown to:
- reduce blisters.
- reduce foot pain.
- reduce pressures on the foot.
- reduce moisture.
Guaranteed to Make Your Feet Feel Better
Thorlos come with a 30 day no risk trial guarantee. We guarantee Thorlos will feel better than your ordinary socks or we will give you your money back. Thorlos come with a 30 day no risk trial guarantee. We guarantee Thorlos will feel better than your ordinary socks or we will give you your money back.
Made in the USA
THORLO is a third-generation family company, and considers its employees part of that family. Everyone is committed to craftsmanship, and with that craftsmanship comes quality, value and the benefit of better feeling feet. We take pride in making the best products and we care about the people who wear them, as well as the people who make them.
Available In A Variety Of Colors
Thorlos Original is made with clinically-tested padding that is uniquely designed and applied to provide maximum cushioning under the ball and heel of your foot for maximum impact and friction (anti-blister) protection and any other pressure/friction point created by your sport-specific activity. Thorlos Brand Promise Guarantee - Your feet will feel better or your money back! Made in the USA. Thorlos: Better feet. Better life. Thorlos clinically-tested padding under the ball and heel provides maximum protection from friction, the primary cause of blisters, and impact protection where needed most Constructed with THORLON blended with THOR•WICK COOL fibers for superior softness, resilience, durability and extra moisture-wicking for drier, cooler, better feeling feet. Cushioned instep and arch for a better fit, more support and less pressure on the feet for a more comfortable day hike Low profile toe seam won’t rub or irritate the feet Ventilation panel for extra moisture control and breathability
Thorlo, the originator of the activity-specific sock, is a family-owned company that designs and manufactures sock products for everything from hiking to tennis to hunting. Every pair of Thorlo's socks--from original concept to finished product--is made in North Carolina. Thorlo goes to great lengths to ensure that its manufacturing
The company provides foot health support through innovative product design. Thorlo recently introduced their "Levels of Protection" system for some of their products to make it easier for the active individual to choose the product that best suits their needs. With an easy 3-2-1 system, consumers can choose the appropriate protection based on the intensity of their activity and their chosen footwear.
See all Product description
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 4 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000AFBVGW
- Item model number: LTH
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 22, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
Thorlos are very expensive. In the past I have been able to justify the expense because of their superior workmanship and quality.
Time to find another manufacturer with better quality control.
The Thorlo socks are durable - well made, and offer cushioning for the pad of the foot and the heel. They fit perfectly, with no folds or lose material. The tubular section that covers the arch and instep of the foot is constrictive - supportive and snug, giving an overall feel of comfort to the foot. Now, when I complete my daily walks my feet do not feel tired - they do not have that nagging fatigued strained sense from before. My joints - knees, ankles, hips - do not complain as they did BT (Before Thorlo) -- and at the end of the day, my feet are not swollen.
These socks are expensive -- they are worth it. I don't care how long they last - or don't last -- I'll replace them when they wear out. I suspect they will last at least as long as the bulk discount store socks I used to wear regularly. I'm good with that.
Most recent customer reviews