We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Fits Shoe Size 6-12. Pack contains 6 pairs of socks
- Made with fine Merino Wool for super softness. Wool naturally wicks and evaporates moisture
- Medium cushion helps prevent blisters and relieves lace pressure
- Terry Lining provides great moisture and temperature control
- Sewn down welt top and 3x1 rib keep socks in place
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Alki'I presents the ultimate Outdoor sock. Great for a variety of outdoor activities. These socks provide maximum support and comfort while keeping your feet warm and dry. Medium cushion absorbs shock and friction. Great value for a 6-pack
- Product Dimensions: 11.5 x 10 x 6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds
- ASIN: B005YPQZAK
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 23, 2011
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These socks definitely shrank a bit in the wash, but now they just fit me perfectly! The heel actually lines up on my heel instead of rising up around my ankle like People socks. I would recommend these for size 7-9 feet, but anything larger would probably not fit very well.
There's absolutely no way that a size 12 foot would be able to wear these. If you have bigger feet, try People socks, they cost about the same per pair, but are larger and thicker.
The socks were great, but I found myself having difficulty putting it on after a few weeks. They shrank significantly after the first few washes.
I wear an 11.5 boot and had no trouble at all with the socks being too small or shrinking. Wash on cold/cold and then hang to dry. I assume putting them in the dryer would be a terrible idea, so I haven't done that and don't plan to.