- Solid colors: 100% Cotton; Heather Grey: 90% Cotton, 10% Polyester; All Other Heathers: 50% Cotton, 50% Polyester
- Machine wash cold with like colors, dry low heat
- Many of Shakespeare's characters (and Mr. Shakespeare himself) were quite fond of drinking beer (ok, fine, ale). A truly prestigious club to be a part of with this t shirt!
- T Shirts tend to run small, and those of us who enjoy our beer sometimes tend to run on the larger side, so consider buying a size bigger than you might normally need.
- Lightweight, Classic fit, Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
Customers also considered
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Shakespeare was no stranger to drinking, and to the effects that alcohol has on a person. The full quote actually goes on to talk about desire and performance (or lack of!), but who wants to advertise that? The goal of Shakespeare Geek is to demonstrate that Shakespeare makes life better. We take great pride in our love of the works of William Shakespeare and take every opportunity to spread the word through original designs like this one in the hope of finding kindred spirits, encouraging discussion about our favorite playwright, and making the world a better, smarter place.
- Package Dimensions: 15 x 12 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B07342YQPP
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 1, 2015
- Average Customer Review:
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|