Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 791 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 834 reviews
on September 18, 2017
Many are probably surprised to see me give this 5 stars. Size wise it fits about as I expected/hoped. Quality seems as good as the many different brands I have worn over the years. The wider toe section makes these very comfortable. As to the question as to the inner pad coming out, I can't attest to this, but I can say that I have had more expensive brands do the same thing and I simply bought some cheap cut to fit insoles that do just fine. I am thinking of buying a second pair.
on October 11, 2015
The shoes run a little large, but good in width. I bought them for a trip to Mexico since I had read that the beach sand in front of the all-inclusive resort was pretty course. My issue with the shoes and the reason for the 2 stars is that after just the first time in the water, the adhesive that secures the sole insert to the base of the shoe sole failed causing the insert to bunch up under my feet's arches. To make the repair, I had to take a taxi to a Walmart in a nearby town to get a flexible, waterproof adhesive. Upon making the repair, I noticed just how little of adhesive was used during the manufacturer's assembly which surely was the reason for the failure. Thankfully, the adhesive that I found worked great and I have been using them for multiple days now with no issue. If the repair couldn't have been made, I'd have given this a 1-star rating for sure, but as I can still use the shoe (albeit after being repaired), I'm giving it 2-stars. Perhaps my pair were an anomaly. Good luck with yours. Just have some glue available just in case.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 20, 2016
Only wore them a couple of times but now the insole came out & the glue that held it down is all over the inside of the shoe. Other then this mess it was a good shoe. It's too late to return them but all I wanted to do was to exchange them for another pair, however I don't see that option available.... guess I'm stuck!
on August 19, 2015
Haven't tested these shoes out yet for durability (add-on post to follow) but they fit great as long as you order the size correctly. I read a previous post saying to order two sizes too small and decided to try. I'm normally size 9, ordered a size 7 and they fit perfectly. Can't say how this affects width issues as my feet are normal and I wear standard width shoes.

* * * Update: Took them to Disneyworld, they did alright the first day, but by lunch on the second day, the inner liners were sliding around and making the shoes very uncomfortable to walk in on the hot concrete. I recommend these if you need a quick pair of water shoes for one day of use and then plan on chucking them because they do not last. You definitely get what you pay for. I'm glad I bought two sizes too small as I believe that is what helped them to hold up through the first day. Like other reviewers, I'd say, put the money towards more expensive but better made shoes elsewhere.
on January 20, 2013
I had purchesed some Body Glove Riptide shoes for use in the pool and the lining came out after less than a year of weekly use. After reading the reviews I cam to the conclusion that if I could fix the crappy insole glue job, then these would be a fine shoe for me. I used Shoe-Goo to re-glue the insole. Amazing stuff. It's been about 2 months and they are doing fine. They do run a bit large as I have 10.5 size feet and these are more like 11.5.
Re-glue the sole with good, strong waterproof glue (like Shoe-Goo) and these will be great.
Update: May 2013 - the insole liner has become unglued in places and annoyingly wrinkles under your foot. Shoe-Goo is not going to fix this.
on March 13, 2017
These were a great choice for our son. He competes in 400M and 100M UIL races in a made to order tracing chair for students with physical disabilities. He can't fit in the chair with his AFO's and athletic shoes. He needed shoes that were very light and flexible to wear while racing. The shoes were easy and quick to pull on and off too. He was very pleased with these shoes and after track season, he will use them in the water throughout the summer.
on August 15, 2017
Comfortable and fit properly; however, the heel already is coming up when the glue that holds the insert down get warm. It then gets ripples and folds and you have to keep stretching it out and pressing it down flat again to stick properly.
on March 8, 2017
Inner soul pads became delaminated within hours of first use. Junk product that ended up in a trash can in Kona, Hawaii. Should have tossed them before we dragged them all the way there...
on July 19, 2017
Son loved the look and fit of shoes. He wore them from house to lake, got into kayak, kayaked for two hours, then got out and into truck. By the time he got into truck, the in-sole had bunched up under his foot. Terrible glue to hold in-sole in place. Returned the next day.
on March 17, 2017
I like them but after warring them for some time the insides come out and have to glue them back in. outside of that I do like them and this was the 2nd time I ordered them.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.