Men's Under Armour Original Series 9" Boxerjock
|Price:||$9.74 - $29.25|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 90% Polyester/10% Elastane
- Lightweight, smooth HeatGear fabric & articulated mesh fly panel
- 4-way stretch fabrication allows greater mobility in any direction
- Moisture Transport System wicks sweat & dries quickly
- Performance waistband
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Several things I've learned from experience, friends, and other reviews:
- There is an unnecessary, small white tag stitched into the rear of the waistband. Do not cut the tag on the back. If cut, it renders the boxers very uncomfortable because the top of the tag cannot be fully removed and it scrapes away at the skin. I've left them on all my pairs without issue.
- Wash cold and leave to air dry. Like most Under Armour they come out of the washer nearly dry as it is. Running through the dryer wears them out faster and decreases the smoothness of the fabric.
- On the UA website there were various reviews recommending to get one size larger. I'm normally an XL so I purchased both XL and 2XL. I've found the added size is not necessary. They both seem to fit me just fine, although the larger size does seem to lose some of the support compared to my regular size.
- When taking a leak it's important to shake well. The "last few drops" will slowly work their way down your leg and you can feel every bit as the fabric won't absorb the liquid.
Hanes and Fruit of the Loom were my previous brands of choice, but they are being replaced by the more expensive Under Armours. I've been recommending these boxers to all of my friends because, as the packaging states, "You'll never wear regular underwear again".
1.) They are extremely comfortable
2.) The construction and durability of them makes me believe they will last a very long time.
3.) My wife thinks they are sexy.
I bought these because I am a police officer and I work in a tropical climate that is hot year round. (Kauai, Hawaii) I wanted something that would keep me cool, dry and comfortable with no chaffing. These have met all my needs thus far and I have actually purchased more of these in an attempt to eventually change over all my underwear to UA. I wouldn't recommend any other length besides the 9". I had a friend who bought the 6" and he said they constantly rode up on him and he couldn't stand the feeling. He did however buy the 9" as per my recommendation and he loves them. The 9" is the perfect length and is guaranteed not to ride up on the user as far as my experience goes anyways. The price on Amazon is roughly the same price that you will pay locally I think. These go for $20.00 and you will be hard pressed to find them cheaper anywhere unless they are on sale or you have a coupon. I would recommend these to any Man for whatever reason. They have changed the way I think about underwear and I will never go back to regular underwear ever again.
P.S. I am 6'3" 240LBS and I fit into the XL.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My husband swears by these. Best unders he's ever worn. Says it feels like Angels are cupping his balls. Lol! Honestly! They last pretty well also. The long legs prevent chafing.Published 1 day ago by ItsBrynn
Great compression shorts. The fit seems true to size and the seems do not dig into your skin with movement. Read morePublished 6 days ago by David H.
Happy with this product. Both the 6inch and 9 inch are great quality.Published 13 days ago by TheDawnTreader
These are just beyond fantastic. The fit as they should. I have tried other other types of boxerjocks but these are the best. You will not be disappointed by purchasing these.Published 13 days ago by Louis