|Price:||$19.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Solid colors: 100% Cotton; Heather Grey: 90% Cotton, 10% Polyester; All Other Heathers: 50% Cotton, 50% Polyester
- Machine wash cold with like colors, dry low heat
- Original charcoal, pen, and graphite artwork
- The perfect gift for the true horror fan.
- Lightweight, Classic fit, Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Original Artwork by Robin Grossman is made with graphite, charcoal, and pen to create a looping transition of the Witness to Horror. Starting from the top right...the horror is witnessed by the eye, followed by an open mouth screen, then the eye looks for a way out, then the eye-dilates in horror and shock, and again, the eye looks away once more with indecision (fight or flight), and at last the awkward, but natural laugh of cheating death. This artwork looks best on dark color t-shirts or white.
- Package Dimensions: 15 x 12 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B076QWPG1C
- Date first listed on Amazon: October 24, 2017
- Average Customer Review:
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|