- Paperback: 160 pages
- Publisher: Harper Perennial; 1st edition (May 31, 1988)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0060962089
- ISBN-13: 978-0060962081
- Product Dimensions: 0.5 x 5.5 x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,270,100 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Mensa Book of Words, Word Games, Puzzles, & Oddities Paperback – May 31, 1988
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
What is the origin of the word "vegetable"?
A. From the Latin word "vegetare," the word for "earth" or "ground"
B. A modern misreading of a Latin word
C. From the Latin word "vegetus," meaning "lively"