The Mensch on a Bench Hanukkah Decor with Hardcover Book and Removable Bench
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Adding More Funukkah to Hanukkah: the Mensch on a Bench is a NEW Hanukkah Tradition meant to bring families together
- Mensch on a Bench was created by a Jewish father who wanted to teach his sons about the Jewish holiday while adding new traditions to the family
- First came the story of Moshe the Mends hold the Such who helped Judah Maccabee at the temple. Moshe played dreidel, loved gelt, and was a true Mensch. Next came the doll which coulamash candle and watch over the Menorah
- The Mensch on a Bench 12'' doll and book! The new Jewish tradition taking the world by storm!
- The Mensch on the Bench is available as a book and a doll. The book tells the 8 rules of having a Mensch, which are meant to drive more Jewish family traditions and re-enforce the values we want to hand down to our children
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
The Mensch on a Bench is a new Jewish tradition meant to bring more Funukkah to Hanukkah! Mensch on the Bench tells the story of Moshe the Mensch, who was in the temple with the Maccabees when they won the war against the Greeks. There was only enough oil for one night and everyone was exhausted from the war and wanted to go to sleep. But what if the oil went out while the jews were sleeping. From the back of the temple, Moshe offered to stay up all night and watch the oil. He would sit on the bench all night. Judah called him a Mensch...and a child joked "The Mensch on the Bench" and so the name stuck. The Mensch on the Bench is available as a book and a doll. The book tellsl the 8 rules of having a Mensch, which are meant to drive more jewish family traditions and re-enforce the values we want to hand down to our children. First came the story of Moshe the Mensd hold the Shch who helped Judah Maccabee at the temple. Moshe played dreidel, loved gelt, and was a true Mensch. Next came the doll which coulamash candle and watch over the Menorah.
Top customer reviews
I'll tell you, he may look sweet but he is tough! Every move you make, that mensch finds a way to keep an eye on you. Thinking about cutting your waiting period between dairy and meat? No one will know, right? WRONG - MENSCH! Considering leaving the light on when you leave the room even though you know it drives your hubby meshugana? you could just blame the family pet, right? Nuh uh - MENSCH! Quiet as a mouse, but he might as well live on your shoulder! Every questionable step you think about taking, somehow there he is waving his shamash up in your grill! But thank Hashem for the mensch; heaven knows what I would be trying to get away with otherwise! And think of all the chanukah kisses I would miss out on for being a fresh girl instead of the ANGEL I am from the moment the mensch assumes his rightful place... his bench!
5 stars! great family funukah! Chag sameach peeps!
-The Cohen family... right, like you'll ever figure out which one.