- Paperback: 192 pages
- Publisher: F.A. Davis Company; 4 edition (January 15, 2000)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0803604270
- ISBN-13: 978-0803604278
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.5 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 10 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,240,402 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Mental Status Examination in Neurology 4th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Showing 1-8 of 10 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Nothing at all in this particular book about the Mini Mental State Examination. There is in Cognitive Assessment for Clinicians, however. Quick Cognitive Screening for Clinicians: Mini Mental, Clock-drawing and Other Brief Tests has a whole chapter about the MMSE. But Cognitive Assessment for Clinicians has information on the MMSE that is not in Quick Cognitive Screening for Clinicians: Mini Mental, Clock-drawing and Other Brief Tests, so go figure.