Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Listen for a chance to win STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on November 17, 2017
Barcelona immediTely took to the cat cave and now phascrwo she took her brothers too
review imagereview image
on July 26, 2017
Both cats use this I'll probably have to get another to keep peace in the house. Good quality heavy Felt.
on November 12, 2017
Very beautiful and well made. I bought two after reading all the reviews so my two cats don’t fight. Well so far they look in there but have no interest to go in there.
Maybe in the future they will find it interesting. Either way it is a good product that is made well but don’t expect your cats to just take a dive in there off the bat.
11 comment|Report abuse
on August 27, 2017
The best one
on May 1, 2017
Approved by the best cat ever.
review imagereview image
3 helpful votes
on September 23, 2017
He loves it very much!
on November 15, 2017
i bought this for a six month old kitten. The bed does not hold its shape and collapses . He sleeps on the top of it. Also tore the edges to pieces. Very expensive for something that I am totally going to have to throw away.
on October 26, 2017
My cat loves this!! I’m super happy and so is she!!!
on January 31, 2017
We absolutely love the cat cave we purchased from Meowfia. Beautiful quality and it looks great in our dining room. We loved the package, the felt toy and cat cave of course! Ziggy loves to snooze and hide away his afternoons in his new cat cave. Thank you!
on October 12, 2017
I like it. My cat loves it. She uses it all the time ever since it was purchased.