Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

Size: 10.5 D(M) US|Color: Dark Brown Smooth|Change

Showing 1-10 of 13 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 19 reviews
on January 31, 2017
Husband reports good comfort, fit etc. BUT, box did not include the mail-in label one can use to send shoes in need of repair to Mephisto, making me wonder if these were counterfeits. My recently-purchased Mephisto ladies' shoes (from Zappos) did include this label. Anyone got any advice?
on July 23, 2015
Terrific Shoe. Felt very comfortable from the instant I put them on. Given they are Mephisto, I would expect them to last a long time...
on October 3, 2013
Style and comfort are found together in this long wearing, comfortable shoe. I discovered this model in 2009 and bought a brown pair and a black pair. My wife loves the styling and I love the fit. I wore them alternating, as my main footwear at work, for 4 years. I just replaced my black pair, and the upper on the brown pair was restitched by my right little toe a year ago, so it has new life, for another year or two. Casual or formal, this is a great everyday, everywhere shoe.
on July 18, 2017
COMFORT!
on November 25, 2012
Mephisto shoes are the most comfortable shoes on the market, bar none. These are well made and will stand the test of time. One cannot buy a better show. You pay a little more but you will be astounded at the comfort and resilience of any Mephisto shoe. Highly recommend!
on September 2, 2015
Very comfortable and typical Mephisto quality.
on August 6, 2013
I ve had a number of mephisto shoes. For some reason these arent quite as comfy as most. That said they are still a great pair of shoes and if you can live with the price I would recommend you buy them
on October 30, 2014
Second pair of Mephisto's. Looks great and comfortable for wearing on long day of travel and work
on February 10, 2015
Fit real good I like i would buy it again
on December 2, 2014
Third pair I have purchased! Great shoes!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question