La Mer Collections Women's LMSATURN004 Tobacco Silver Saturn Wrap Watch
|Price:||$60.00 & FREE Shipping—or get FREE Two-Day Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
- Round watch in stainless steel featuring open lugs with wrap-around leather bands
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Protective mineral crystal dial window
- Features buckle closure and Roman numeral hour markers
- Splash-proof but not water-resistant
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
The new Saturn round case is Silver plated with a white dial, .875" wide case, Japanese movement, Nickel Free. Double 21" long, 1/4" wide Tobacco genuine leather straps with silver lobster clasp closure. Due to the handcrafted nature of this product, each watch may vary slightly. Made in the USA.See all Product description
- Package Dimensions: 5.1 x 4.7 x 3.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00GSIGSI6
- Item model number: LMSATURN004
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 25, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||La Mer Collections|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||5 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||10 millimeters|
|Band Material||leather calfskin|
|Band length||Women's Standard|
|Band width||13 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Bezel function||24 hour time display|
|Special features||BROWN LEATHER STRAP|
|Water resistant depth||33 Feet|
Top customer reviews
For those wondering about size, my wrist is 5.5" around and it's a little loose on the closest ring. I used the loop that the chain is connected to rather than the chain itself. If your wrist is the same size or smaller, I would recommend paying a little more and getting it from La Mer's site. They can do size adjustments. Word of caution though, once they modify a strap for you, there is no refund after that, so make sure it's one you want!
Getting it on and off was no more difficult than getting a standard buckle style closure on or off. I held the chain in the hand I was putting the watch on, to keep tension on it, then clasped it with the other. The clasp is on the small side, even for me with small hands, but having nails helps a bit. As you can also see in the photo of the watch I received, there is no leaf charm that others mentioned.
The reason I gave this four stars is because I felt like the chain attaching the watch to your wrist was cheap (not to mention very long) and the lobster clasp quite small and difficult to operate. Luckily, both are easily replaced making this watch a 5 star watch my girlfriend now has.
Good buy, just go to Etsy and get some sterling silver rings and a bigger lobster claw for cheap.
The clasp is VERY difficult to latch, you need a second person to help you. Also, it's kind of slippery, so the watch face ends up on the side of your wrist within 20 minutes. The leather strap feel cheap, and I'll say it again, the clasp is TERRIBLE!
It looks cute and feels nice on my skin, but wouldn't buy again.