Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 125 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 141 reviews
on March 19, 2017
This definitely a fun hybrid. I love riding bikes and this one is the best one I've bought for how little this cost is. I get lots of comments about it when commuting. It was easy to assemble and I did my own tune up on it to save a little money since it wasn't hard to do if your not lazy that is. I commute all over Phoenix Arizona just to lose those extra pounds and it's flawless on the street. I wouldn't take it on trails or mountains unless I get major upgrades on it. This bike works for me.
on April 7, 2017
Really impressed with the quality of the Finiss. Good components, pretty well packaged, and reasonably easy to assemble. Yes the disc brakes (front) are hard to adjust correctly, but Merax does have good how to's on their website where I got the tutorial to correctly adjust them without going to a bike shop.
I bought this bike, intending to ride it one mile between my lower priced car parking space, and a downtown office where parking is too expensive.
I have a nice carbon road bike, but I wouldn't risk riding and parking that one downtown, and I have a mountain bike trail I'd never ridden near my house; ergo, I bought an inexpensive mountain bike.
I took it out a couple of weeks ago for my first mountain bike ride. It was great fun, and I am glad this bike has at least a front suspension, because on a single track, beginner to intermediate trail designed by some MTB guru, this Finiss handles it like a pro. I think the slightly short wheelbase (compared to other bikes I see on the trail) makes it exceptionally nimble on our very curvy trail.
Yes, I could spend at least 3 times the purchase price for a seriously capable mountain bike, but this one is a good value to get out there.
I am upgrading the tires; though Kendas are good tires, they don't have deep enough lugs to bite into the trail.
Other than that, no complaints, I highly recommend the bike for the money.
on January 17, 2017
I would have given this five stars but there were Some scratches on the wheels. Considering how bad the box looked when it arrived I'm surprised the damage was not worse. This was probably all on the shipper and not the manufacture so for others this bike would be great. The front brake needs adjusting to make it grab better, simple to do.
on December 9, 2016
Absolutely met and exceeded my expectation on this bike. Love it. Performed flawlessly
on September 18, 2016
best bike I have ever owned, a lot of bike for the buck. just what I wanted, I just had a few adjustments on the breaks and gave it a lube and it was perfect.
Very fast delivery, easy assembly, Looks like a $1,000.00 bike
on June 23, 2017
very good bike for this low Budget Price!
on May 23, 2017
i love it just what i needed
on June 8, 2017
Looks Nice! Excellent
on September 14, 2017
I hate it!.
very fragile! No stars for this Bike!
Makes tons of noice.
Spent $100 to rebuild it! It is almost impossible to put air on it... it is fixed and n low on air. Buy a regular. This is garbage...
on September 18, 2017
Very good for the price. I've been running about 50 miles/week on it and it has been great. Only down was the instructions to assemble it, if you have never done it can be challenge but eventually you're going to get it right.