|Item Weight||41.9 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||27 x 47 x 27 inches|
|Item model number||PP005685|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Merax High-back Ergonomic Pu Leather Office Chair Racing Style Swivel Chair Computer Desk Lumbar Support Chair Napping Chair (Purple and Black)
|Price:||$95.00 + $29.99 shipping|
- Recently, we have found some sellers selling counterfeit goods under Merax. It will badly hurt the experience of using our merax chair. We have added a Logo on the headrest from May 2016. The new and old versions are mixed and may be sent out together.The chairs with headrest marked Merax or package marked Merax, both are authentic.Please kindly understand that you may get the chair without the Merax marked on the headrest
- Ergonomically design for comfort for those who work at desks for long periods
- PU leather and mesh fabric upholstered face for easy cleaning
- 360 degree swivel rotation. Armrest angle & Seat height adjustment and recline function
- Luxury Racing Car style executive chair with thick padded arm, seat, backrest and pillow
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Whether you're pulling a multi-hour gaming session or putting in long hours at your job, this stylish office chair looks great and keeps you comfortable. Utilizing a pneumatic height adjustable gas lift, this chair lets you find the perfect position to keep you cozy, and the smooth, rolling wheels let you transport this chair with ease.
- Overall size(DxWxH): 27x27x(43-47) Inch
- Back size: 21×28 inch
- Seat size: 20×21 inch
- Seat height: 19.2 - 23 inch
- Seat/back thickness: 4.7 inch
- Max load: 225 LB
- Luxury Racing Car style executive chair.
- PU and mesh fabric upholstered face.
- Ergonomic back design with lumbar support.
- High quality butterfly seat plate.
- 360 degree swivel for the chair.
- Pneumatic Gas Lift for Instant Height Adjustment.
- Variable tilt mechanism to relax, lean back.
- Tilt lock mechanism.
- Heavy duty chair base with casters for greater stability.
- Easily cleaned and fade resistant.
Luxury Racing Car style executive chair
PU and mesh fabric upholstered face
Ergonomic back design with lumbar support
High quality butterfly seat plate
360 degree swivel for the chair
Pneumatic Gas Lift for Instant Height Adjustment
Variable tilt mechanism to relax, lean back
Tilt lock mechanism
Heavy duty chair base with casters for greater stability
Easily cleaned and fade resistant
Overall size(DxWxH): 27x27x(43-47) Inch
Back size: 21×28 inch
Seat size: 20×21 inch
Seat height: 19.2 - 23 inch
Seat/back thickness: 4.7 inch
Arm height:27.9 -31.7 inch
Item Weight: 37 LB
Max load: 225 LB
Notice: Items may slightly different from photo in terms of color due to the lighting during photo shooting or the monitor's display.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||$29.99||$19.99||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$9.99||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||PrimeShop Pro||PrimeShop Pro||TMall||Amazon.com||Homall Direct||Giantex|
|Item Dimensions||47 x 27 x 27 in||27 x 27 x 47 in||26 x 26 x 49.5 in||28.25 x 30.5 x 44.5 in||15.35 x 32.68 x 29.13 in||27.5 x 23.8 x 46.5 in|
|Item Weight||41.9 lbs||41.89 lbs||35 lbs||37 lbs||57.3 lbs||37.4 lbs|
|Material Type||PU Leather||Leather||Value not found||leather||Leather||pu leather|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I only have two problems. The first is that the wheels don't swivel very well. I have yet to get some oil for them, so that might fix things, but for now it can be annoying to move. Also, The arms don't feel very sturdy. Almost like they would break after a year or two of use. For the price though, I suppose I got what I paid for.
Edit: So I fixed the wheel problem using some WD-40.Say what you want about WD-40, but the rolling is smooth now. Arms are still in tact as of this edit as well.
Overall, however, the chair has been very comfortable for gaming with my 200lbs weight. The neck pillow ended up being PERFECT for leaning back and playing so I don't strain my neck or back anymore...
There are two things I want to really say about this chair:
First - It is much larger than you'll think it'll be. If you're on the bigger side, this will likely be a very good chair for you. It seems sturdy enough. It has a very wide and deep seat (again, good for a larger person). Being on the skinnier side (6 ft, 168 lbs) I find myself only really sitting back in it when I want to relax. When I'm gaming, I'm on the edge of my seat because it's a bit on the big side for me.
Second - by default, this chair leans backwards a little bit. It's not too bad, and again, it is not uncomfortable, but I do wish I was able to angle it forward a little more.
This isn't a bad chair, but I would consider looking for something else. The price I paid for it was $160. I would not buy it again, but if this chair just calls to you, it is not bad.
I know chairs can be expensive but you get what you pay for.